Chapter 3: Chapodiphobia/Galeophobia

(Originally released in May 23, 2021, and was revamped in May 21, 2022)

(Hey, two days before it's release, what a coincidence)

(Inside of Bismarck's Dream; Third Person POV)

While the sun was rising, Bismarck ended up in a dream in pitch darkness with no one around her, Bismarck woke up utterly confused.

Bismarck: W-Where am I?

She stands up and wanders around a bit aimlessly for a while until a she got teleported to a burning Iron Blood Base with the fire and flames raging all over the place. Bismarck was in horror about the place and was in slight panic and saw the burning dorm.

Bismarck: N-No w-what is happening!?

???: It was your fault.

Bismarck turned around and saw a familiar covered in blood all over her body, even her face was covered in blood.

Bismarck: Zeppelin!? What's going on!?

Zeppelin ignored her and stared at her with bloody cold eyes.

Graf Zeppelin: Look what's around you, you done this. You done to us all. You left us. You killed us. You even killed your own Sister with your own bloody hands.

Bismarck: No I-I

Bismarck looked at her hands and it was covered in blood, which wasn't there before.

Bismarck: N-N-NO THIS CAN'T BE!!!

???: Why did you do this to us Schwester?

Bismarck: W-Wha!?

Bismarck turned around once again and saw a white clothing similar to hers but in covered in blood with one of her arms being nearly torn off.

Bismarck: Tirpitz!? What did they done to you!?

Tirpitz: Done to me? What did "you" have done to me? I can never feel warmth. You took it away from me. Why? Why Schwester? What did I do wrong about you?

Bismarck: I-It's not my fault I swear!

???: Is it that so my Child?

Bismarck turned once again and saw an almost unfamiliar face, her horns were nearly broken, her face was almost burnt, her eye was missing, her left arm was missing, and body was bloodiest from most of them. Bismarck was shocked and nearly puked from her appearance, and started backing away from them.

Bismarck: F-Friedrich? My gosh w-what happen to you...?

Friedrich: My Child, where were you in the frontlines? I couldn't save everyone, they have all died because of you. If only you would have come sooner, then maybe I would n-never become like this. Why my Child? Why?

Bismarck: No... This gotten be a nightmare, I would never do this. I-I-

???: So it was you...

Bismarck: No...

Bismarck turned around slowly and saw a horrified look of someone she grew close too, and nearly screamed from her inside. She wanted to scream very badly from outside but was unable to do so. His appearance, almost had nothing left on him, his eyes were nearly gone, his hair was burning like a hellfire, his skin was exposed, and his left arm was ripped entirely like Friedrich's arm.