Chapter 15

-Draco's POV-

11 pm in the evening.

I sneaked out my way to the Hospital Wing.

Madam Pomfrey wasn't seen around, so I took my chance to go in see her. When I arrived to her bed, she's already in her slumber. I sat down on a stool right next to her then held her hand, planting a little kiss on it.

She muttered again in her sleep. Her eyebrows were furrowed as a breath escapes out of her mouth. Nightmare again I suppose.

I sat down on the bed next to her, still not letting go of her hand. I took out my handkerchief out of my pocket, wiping the tears that were strolling down on her cheeks. Then, noticed those 2 purple marks on her neck that I gave her.

She mumbled something that I couldn't understand a word. She tilted her head to my direction as some strands of her hair fell down, almost covering her face.

I slowly placed it behind her ears, then again, planted a kiss on her forehead. Her face started to relax and I felt relief that she wasn't having her bad dreams anymore.

The moon shone, showing the natural beauty of her face. Her rosy cheeks are becoming more visible because of her fever. Those kissable lips of hers wanting me to kiss it, but felt guilty at the same time when it reminded me about that day in the detention room.

I placed my hand on her cheek, cupping it as my thumb caressed her soft skin.

"Mr. Malfoy." I turned around, noticing Madam Pomfrey was behind me. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"I'm sorry, Madam Pomfrey. I just wanted to see if she's alright." I told.

"Well you must leave." She demanded.

I let go of her hand and walk slowly going to the door. I stop for a moment to ask something to Madam Pomfrey. "Madam Pomfrey, when do you think she'll recover?"

"Don't worry, dear. She's gonna be alright by tomorrow. She only have a slight fever for now." She responded.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly and made my way back to my dorm.

-Elora's POV-

I woke up at around 3 am. It was chilly. I looked outside the window as snows are continuously falling from the sky.

The snow reminded me of my friend back from Beauxbatons. The time we would always throw snow balls at each other outside the school.

I wrapped the blanket all over my body and got out of my bed, taking a step closer to the window. It was dark outside and I felt a bit better now than yesterday. Then, I noticed something on my hand, a white handkerchief.

I wonder who left it on my hand. I scanned the handkerchief, searching for who it belongs, but there's none even just initials.

I sat down on the side of the bed still staring at the handkerchief. Then, a familiar scent I smelled from the handkerchief. It was his. Draco. He was here earlier. Again. It was not a dream anymore. But why would he come see me? I know he only likes pure blood and I'm just a....half-blood.

"Hey, Elora." I turned around and saw Cedric smiling.

"Cedric." I whispered, hiding Draco's handkerchief under the pillow. "What the are you doing here? Madam Pomfrey might see you, not to mention, she'll scold you."

"I just wanted to see you." He sat down next to me. "I miss you, you know." he giggled. "Come here, give me a hug."

He spread his arms and I smiled as I hug him back. It's warm and cozy. This is what I needed, comfort, from all the things I've been through.