Chapter 20

-Draco's POV-

"You're quite a beautiful dancer, Elora." I whispered to her ear.

She gasped, pushing me away me. "Malfoy, what the f*ck!"

"You haven't answered my question yet. Where are those beautiful marks I gave you?" I smirked.

"It is none of your damn business, Malfoy."

"You're tiny, yet have a huge temper. Has anyone ever told you that?"

She got pissed off. How cute. Her, looking at me dead in the eyes just made it even more cuter.

She suddenly walked off and turned off the music.

I quickly walked towards her, grabbing her wrist, then to her waist, pulling her closer to my body as I took my handkerchief out in my pocket, wiping the makeup off that I knew was on her neck. The kiss marks revealed.

"Why did you cover it, Love?" I teased. "Want me to give you more?"

She stepped on my foot really hard and it hurts so badly that it made me fall down on the floor.

"It killed me, it killed me." I whined.

"You deserve it, you piece of Jerk! And oh, stop being so dramatic." She growled then turned her heel.

I quickly grabbed her foot, causing her to trip down, hitting her knee and chin hard on the floor.

"Draco...why did you that?" she whimpered, holding her knee.

Her chin got bruise. I quickly crawled and sat down in front of her. She looks like she was about to cry. That must've hurt badly because of the hard fall. Now, I feel guilty on pulling her foot.

My thumb caressed her chin while she was massaging her knee then to her foot. I looked at her other foot and took off her pointe shoe, and blisters can be seen in her sheer stockings. She must have been dancing non stop. I stood up from the ground, then carried her into my arms.

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"Draco put me down. I can walk on my own." she demanded.

I didn't put her down. I walked outside the room, carrying her. Her other arm was wrap around my neck. She was looking down, shy. She couldn't dare to gaze upon me.

I was about to go find Miss Anne when suddenly I saw Elora's sister, walking towards us.

"Draco, what happened to her?" she gasped.

"Analyn, I'm fine I just tripped over. It's a good thing that he found me." she lied.

"Take her to her room. I'll go get Miss Anne." Her sister run away, going downstairs.

I turned my head, looking at Elora. She was still looking down, avoiding to make an eye contact with me. "Can you please put me down?" She asks. "This is embarrassing." I can see her cheeks went red.

"Where's your room? I'll take you there." I asked.

"I'll walk myself to my room. It was just there." She told me, pointing on her room. I took her down and she was still avoiding my eyes.

"Thank you." She replied. She could barely walk because of her blisters on her feet. She almost tripped herself as I suddenly grabbed her in the arm before she could fall again. I carried her again and went to her room. She was looking at me confused.