Chapter 48

-Elora's POV-

Ginny, Hermione and I were in front of the bathroom sink, putting on our make up and fixing our hair.

I went outside the bathroom and put on the gown that Mama had sent me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about Draco, dancing with me in the Great hall

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about Draco, dancing with me in the Great hall. I checked on its skirt and there were pockets in each sides, perfect to place my gift for him.

Indeed, this was my first Yule ball to attend to and I wanted it to be memorable.

Ginny and Hermione are already dressed up and we headed down to the Common Room.

Neville approached Ginny and they both headed first to the Great hall. While me and Hermione went together.

We both walked down the stairs in front of the door to the Great Hall. Then Krum approached Hermione. She bid me goodbye as they both entered the Great Hall.

I saw Draco, walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"You look beautiful my silly little girl." He complimented, reaching his hand to mine.

"Thank you, Draco." I thanked him as I held his hand then entered the Great Hall.

There were snows falling down from the ceiling, three Christmas trees in the front, a stage for the musicians and tables in the corner.

Everyone had already started dancing. I was amused by the students dancing on the dance floor. Cedric and Analyn was one of the people dancing.

Draco led me to the dance floor while I was holding his arm.

"Draco, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Dancing with you, of course." He smiled, placing his hands on my waist and my right hand.

Then, we danced like this was the last. It was fun, especially seeing him smile. It just melts me.

He lifted me up and spun me around while I chuckled. Then, let me down to continue dancing.

-Draco's POV-

Her smile brings out the best of me. It was like it was the most precious thing I ever seen in the world. My hands held her waist, lifting her up and spinning her around. I looked up at her like she was the only girl in the room and the most beautiful girl in the world.

Her smile was so precious that it made me remember that this may be my last dance with her. After this Christmas break, everything would be different.

I'm going to break her heart again just to keep her safe from me.

-Elora's POV-