Chapter 52

-Draco's POV-

The sun's light came through the glass window of my room, waking up my eyes. By my side was her, sleeping peacefully while her head was resting on my arm.

I stared at her beautiful face while she was sleeping as I placed a piece of her hair behind her ear. Then she comes closer as she dug herself unto my chest and her arms were wrapped around me.

How cute it is.

Then, someone knocked on the door and slowly it was opened by Blaise.

"Draco! Are you not up yet? Are you going to skip-"

"Shh.." I hushed him as he noticed Elora sleeping next to me.

"Oh...ok." He smirked then left the room.

I went back to focus my attention on her, while she sleeps then her eyes slowly opened as her lips were formed into a smile.

"Good Morning." She said in her morning voice.

"Good Morning." I replied, smiling down at her.

"I'm not dreaming. Right?"

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. "Is it still a dream to you?" I asked.

"No." She said as her smile widens. "Why do you always do that?"

"To remind you that you're not dreaming."

She giggled as she took my left hand to play with the rings on my fingers. Then, her smile faded when she noticed the dark mark on my arm.

"Can you tell me the reason why you broke up with me...?" She said sadly, touching and looking at the dark mark. "Is it because of this mark...?"

"I'm sorry..." I apologized. "I just wanted to protect you from him."

"Him..?" She curiously asked.

I sat up from the bed, followed by her and I went out of bed, and walked to her side as I reached my hand to her. "Come."

She held my hand and I led her to the window seat and we both sat down.

"I did promise you that I would tell you what's bothering me. I guess today's the right time." I looked at her who's furrowing her eyebrows while looking at me. "Don't concern yourself too much about me, my silly little girl?" I said as I lightly tap her nose with my finger, making her slightly smile.

"Can you tell me...? I'll skip my first class today just to listen to you." She said.

"Are you sure..?"

She nodded in reply while smiling.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It has been an hour since I told her everything. About the snake on her nightmare, the dark mark, me being a death eater and especially about me protecting her.

I thought it would only take us to skip one class, but I guess it'll take us to skip all morning because she fell asleep again on my chest while we're laying on my bed.

Then she woke up, slowly lifting her head to look up on me. "Let's live in a cottage where we can have a beautiful garden and little further from our home."

"Did you just had a dream?" I chuckled while placing some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I guess I did." She chuckled. "You know, I can see us living in a cottage, in the countryside perhaps. Somewhere peaceful. Then at night, we could lay down on the grass in our garden and gaze upon the stars."

"You have a wide imagination, Darling. But of course we would do that."

"Promise?" She showed her pinky finger.

"Promise." I said, holding her pinky finger with my pinky finger. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade today?" I asked.

"You mean skip classes for the whole day?" She questioned.

"If you want to. Yeah."

She smiled and nodded in reply.

-Elora's POV-

Me and Draco had a great time at Hogsmeade earlier.

Now, I'm heading to the Astronomy Tower to meet up with him. He told me that he wants to discuss something to me. Something important, he said.

I climbed upstairs and entered the tower.

"Hi, Draco." I spoke, walking closer to him.

"Hey, Darling." He said while he reached for my hand.

I held his hand and led me to the tower's tall window to look up at the stars like we always do. I really miss doing this with him since its been already been months that we last spend our time like this.

The wind blew through my hair as I hold tight to the shawl that was wrapped around me, to avoid it from getting blown away.

"It's nearly the end of the school." I sighed. "By the way, you wanted to tell me something important. What was it?"

He took a deep breath before letting out a word. "Tomorrow night, I want you to stay on your dorm. We can't see each other tomorrow."

"What? Why?" I asked in a sad tone. "Are you distancing yourself again from me?"

"No, no, no...." he cupped his hands on my cheeks. " Listen to me. No matter what happens, know that my heart will always belong to you. I am yours and only devoted to you. And I don't want you to get harmed."

"Draco, what's going to happen tomorrow?"

"I can't tell you my Darling. I'm sorry, I don't want to cause you any harm." He pulled me closer to him and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I understand, Draco." I said as I hug him tight into my arms. "Please be careful to what it is..."

"I will, Darling. I assure you."