Chapter 34

-Elora's POV-

Months have quickly passed and summer is a week ahead.

We were at the Great hall, preparing for the final exam. I was reading my book when Hermione tapped me on my back.

"Elora look, Draco is sending you a letter." she told, whispering.

I turned around and saw Draco blowing a paper that was formed into a bird, flying directly to me. I caught it and opened the paper.

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower after Exams. I want to tell you something important ;)
       D.M

I looked back at him and smiled, nodding at him. Then Professor Umbridge came in with usual pink attire.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

During our exam, we heard a loud sound out from the Great hall. We looked at Professor Umbridge as she walked to the door.

When she opened the door, she looked around to see who it was until a sparkling light was in front of her face and it went inside the Great hall then popped into the air.

She took another inspection outside, to who did it until the Weasley Twins came, flying in with their broom, making the test papers fly and creating fireworks in the ceiling. The fireworks are really beautiful, causing me to smile in amusement. I looked at Professor Umbridge who was in pure shock and confusion. The sparkling light almost hit Draco in the face which made me laugh but luckily he didn't saw.

I looked back at the the ceiling and there was a Dragon's head made with fireworks. The Dragon's head then chased Professor Umbridge to the door and it exploded on her. The announcement papers got destroyed and the frames started to fall.

We all followed the twins outside, cheering in happiness and led us out to the school grounds.

We all clapped our hands as the twins made a W-shaped fireworks in the sky. I was with Hermione, Ron and Harry, and I looked at Draco, who has a smile on his face.

God, I love that smile of his.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

We have finished our exams and it was already 5:20 pm in the afternoon. I placed my bag on my bed and went out to meet Draco in the Astronomy Tower.

I was walking on the halls with a smile on my face, wondering what was Draco going to tell me. Will he ask me to spend vacation with him? Or maybe something else. I'll just not think about it and I want Draco to be the one to tell me.

I already arrived at the tower in front of its door. I took a deep breath and placed a smile on my face as I opened the door, but I didn't expect what I saw right before my very eyes.

-Draco's POV-

I already placed my bag to my room and quickly went to the Astronomy Tower. I am already going to ask her to be my girlfriend and I wanted to tell how much she changed me and how much I love her. I said to myself that this is the right moment to finally ask her.

I turned around when someone entered, closing the door. I though it was her, but it was not, it was Pansy Parkinson.

"Pansy, what are you doing here? Did you just follow me?" I said with a cold expression on my face.