Chapter 4 "It's Monday"

Toy Chica's POV~
I am tired of Toy Freddy trying to flirt with me. He's a creep! I look around as I see no one else is awake. It's Monday, so that means no guard or kids will be coming today. I hopped off the showstage and walked slowly to the part/services room. I look through the door and noticed none of them were awake either. I ran to Mangle's room and she was actually awake.

Mangle's POV~ I hear my door open, it was Toy Chica. "Hey!" I said. "What's up?"
She said. "Nothing really!" "Wanna go wake up BB?" "Sure!" I got up from the floor and dragged my endoskeleton behind me and followed Toy Chica to BB's room. We tip-toed into BB's room and shouted WAKE UP!!!! "WAAHHHH!" Shouted BB. "It's Monday!" I shouted. "I know but you know I love sleeping in on Monday's!" Said BB. "We know!" Said Toy Chica.

BB's POV~ "Leave!" I shouted at Mangle and Toy Chica, they rolled their eyes and left.

X's POV~ "OWW!!" I yelled. I just fell out of my bed. I got up from the floor and saw that my husband was gone. Of couse he was gone again.

Note for you: Sorry for a short chapter and Happy Valentine's Day! I will probably update later today. Love you guys! Smiles Madrainbow0 :)