Chapter 16 "Proposal!?"

(Just so ya know my cousin rebeccamullins5 helped me with this chapter, go check her out she has some great stories, and she is getting on my nerves so...)

X's POV~
I woke up next to my wonderful BB! I get up out of the bed and make some coffee (or whatever you like). Bonnie of course was already in the kitchen so I greeted him with a nice hello.

(4 Months Later) (Sorry I am skipping all over the timeline)

BB's POV~
Today I am going to propose to my wonderful girlfriend, Y/N. And I am really excited, I just hope she says yes. I ordered the ring online since I couldn't get it anyway else, it came in yesterday. It has a big diamond on it. I know it is risky getting something like that online, but I had to.

I am going to also propose at dinner, at our house. People would look at us weird if we were anywhere else.

(3 hours later)

BB's POV~
Y/N just got back from the store and I think I'm ready.

~~~~~~~~~
(still bb's pov)
We just got finished eating and I know it's the right time so I speak, "Y/N!" I say.

"Yeah?" She says back.

I get down on one knee and say the words that could change our life forever, "Will you marry me?" I ask.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Cliffhanger!! Well there won't be many more chapters after this, maybe like 1 or 2! BYE!!

Balloon Boy X Reader ✔ (old book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें