Chapter 9 (Part two)

(4 hours later from part one)

Foxy's POV~

I know that guard likes BB. It makes me so sad. But I guess we weren't meant to be. If I were human I would probably be arrested because someone got sent to the hospital and it was my fault. But that's what it gets for messing with my BB. Maybe I should just move on. He doesn't need me, and I guess I don't need him.

Toy Bonnie's POV~

"Ooh! Left over pizza!" I say looking through the fridge in the kitchen. I grab the pizza and set it on the table. "Oh yeah! Pepperoni! My favorite." I sit down in the seat and Chica walks in. "Um, hi." Chica said in a shaky voice. "Hi." I said peering at my pizza slice. Chica came over and sat in the chair next to me. "Can I ask you something?" She asked. "Sure, anything." I wasn't prepared for what she asked me. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I was lost by this point, staring at my pizza. "Um, Chica." "Yeah?" "I am so sorry but I don't want to be your boyfriend." Chica's eyes filled up with salty water and I couldn't do anything to stop her from crying. Of course, her being her she ran out the door slamming the nearly broken door behind her.

I was slighty frowning but ate all of that pepperoni pizza. "Yum!" I said with a mouth full of delight.

X's POV~

I woke up from that 4 and a half hour nap. The nurse walked in the room, "You won't be able to go to work for the next week." She said. "Okay, and..?" "Someone will have to take your place, like a family member, do you know of anyone?" "Maybe my husband." "Do you want me to go ask him?" "Sure." The nurse walked out of the hospital room and I guess went to go call my husband. My vision went all blur and I could barely see, I must've hit my head really hard.

X's Husband's POV~

"Wooh! Touchdown!" I yell at the television as my favorite team gets touchdown. Ring! Ring! Ring! "Who could that be?" I say as I hear the phone ring. "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hi, I am your wife's nurse and I wanted to call you because she won't be able to work for the next and do you want to maybe do her job for her?"

From author: Ooh! Cliffhanger! Tell me what you thought of this chapter and I will make part 3 as soon as I can :) Please follow me, vote and comment what you thought! Love you guys! <3 Smiles, Madrainbow0 :)