Chapter 7 "Another snowday."

X's POV~

It's another snowday, luckily my husband doesn't have any work today either. I really miss seeing the animatronics, even though they try to kill, they seem nice when you get to know them.

Chica's POV~

Another day where no one will be at the pizzeria. I haven't talked to BB for a while and he hasn't came to visit me, what's up with him? I look around my room and see Foxy sitting on his bed, "Foxy, do you know what's up with BB?" He hasn't been talking to me." "He heard." "Heard what?" "You and me talking." "What did I say?" "He heard you say that the only reason you are dating him is because you think he is desperate." "Oh. Maybe I should go talk to him." "I don't think he would want to be bothered by you right now." "Then you go talk to him for me!" "What do you want me to say?" "That I am breaking up with him." "OOH! I don't think he would want to here that!" "Well I don't care! I am breaking up with him because if he breaks up with me I don't want to be the one known as the one BB broke up with, that's embarassing!" "Well I am going to tell him that you are breaking up with him." "Okay, finally you do something that you are suppose to do." "No the only reason I am doing it is because he might go out with me if he's single." "Whatever, just go tell him!" "Okay! I will!" Foxy left the room and I smiled up bit, even though I felt bad.

Foxy's POV~

I left the parts/services room and went to BB's room. He wasn't there, "BB!" I shouted. No one answered and I am pretty sure the whole pizzeria could hear me. I left BB's room and went to see if Balloon Girl had seen him, since she is his sister. Of course she said no. I left the office and went to look in the vents, he was there. "BB, are you okay?" I said to BB, tears were running down his face. "Not really!" "Well what's wrong?" "I think Chica is going to break up with me." "About that." "What?" "That's why I came here." "Don't tell me." "She's breaking up with you." "No!" BB said as he cried even more. "Sorry bud." I said as I patted his back.

I crawled out of the vent and went to the kitchen, I am so hungry.

Mangle's POV~

I went to the show stage to see if anyone was there and Toy Chica was there glaring at Toy Freddy. "Why don't you love me?" Toy Freddy said to Toy Chica. "Because you're weird!" Replied Toy Chica. "Um, guys what are you fighting about now?" I asked. "She doesn't love me!" "Well you're weird!" Said Toy Chica. "Toy Freddy could you leave I want to talk to Toy Chica and you two can argue later." I said. "Whatever!" Toy Freddy said as he left the show stage.

Toy Chica and I were yapping about random stuff when BB walked in with tears running down his face. "What's wrong BB?" Toy Chica asked. "Chica broke up with me!" "I'm so sorry!" I said. "Don't be!" BB replied. I hopped off the show stage and left the room, leaving Toy Chica and BB in there to talk.

Chica's POV~

Mangle came in my room stomping her feet on the ground coming toward me."Gosh! What's your problem?" I yelled at her. "Why did you do that to BB?" "Do what?" "Break up with him!" "Well some people aren't meant to be okay?" "NO! It's not okay! He is so cute and the only thing you want to do is hurt his feelings?" "No! I just thought he was desperate and he figured out I thought that he was going to break up with me! I didn't want to be known as the one BB broke up with!" "Maybe you should stop thinking about yourself!" I growled at Chica then stumbled out of the room.

Note to you: OMG! 500 reads! We are half way there! I tried to make a longer chapter since we hit half of our goal! And drama is comimg! Love you guys! Smiles, Madrainbow0