St.Patrick's Day Special (Yeah yeah, Ik late chapter)

Toy Freddy's POV~

Today is St.Patrick's Day and I wanted to do something special for all of the animatronics. We will have a nice little lunch, with green and gold pizzas, the pepperoni is green, and the cheese will be gold. Now I just have to pretend to be a human and order that pizza. I get off of the show stage and go to the office and pick up the phone, luckily they had a phone book, so I could find the right number.

"Hmm..." I said to myself. "Ooh! Now I know what to look up, pizza. Duh!" I searched through the book and found a thing that said, "Pizza For You!" "Call Now!" I dialed the number listed beside of the name, and someone actually answered after like what felt like 100 rings.

"Hello?" Asked the employee.

I need a human voice, I couldn't think of anything so I just went with my actual one. "Hi!" I said in my voice but actually changed it a bit.

"What would you like to order?"

"Um, 3 boxes of pizza, with green pepperoni and gold cheese please!"

"We don't have-"

"You better give me my pizzas or else I will come and chop off your head!"

"Um, sir you can't talk to me like that." The employee hung up the phone and I heard a loud beeping noise.

"No!" " I need my pizzas or else my lunch with the guys will be ruined." I said to myself.

"Well I am going to have to take this situation into my own hands, well my animatronic limbs." I said again.

I waddled to the kitchen and took out some pizza dough that was in the fridge. I also grabbed a pan, then I put the dough in the pan and started to mold the dough around it. I put some sauce on it, but my only problem was that I didn't have any green pepperoni or gold cheese. So I got two cups and put green dye in a it then some pepperoni, then I put yellow (closest I could get to gold, and the cheese is white.) dye in the other cup, the put shredded cheese after the dye.

I put the dough-pan in the oven, and went to sleep on the stage.

(5 Hours Later)

Toy Bonnie's POV~

*Sniffs the air* "Eww! What is that smell?" I said to myself. I ran to the kitchen and there was something on fire in the oven. I had no clue what to do. I ran to the show stage and Toy Freddy was sleeping there, I shook him and tried to wake him but it didn't work. "Toy Freddy! Wake up!" I yelled at him. "Wake up!" I yelled again. Some loud noise woke him up, but it wasn't me.

Toy Freddy's POV~

I woke to the sound of I think a fire alarm. I saw Toy Bonnie yelling at me. "Huh?" I said. "Something is wrong I think we should leave." He said. "You go get BB, and I will get Withered Bonnie. Hurry go!" Toy Bonnie ran out of the room and I followed behind him but took a different path to get WB. "Bonnie!" I yelled as I saw him. "Huh?" He replied back.

"The place is on fire! I think, we need to leave!" "Let's go then!" He said in a panic-ish voice. We ran out of the building and BB and Toy Bonnie were behind us. "What about the others?" Bonnie asked. "If they are smart enough they will come out." Toy Bonnie replied, and he was right. We saw Chica, Freddy and the puppet, but that's all. "Hey dude! We heard the fire alarm so we came out." Said the Puppet.

We didn't get to talk anymore because the firefighters came, they sprayed the fire down, and evantually it stopped. One of them came over to us in a pile and asked, "What are these guys doing here?" Another one came and said something that wasn't actually a bad idea. "Dude, maybe we should sell them." "Let's call the guard's husband and ask him if he wants one.

He dialed the guard's husband and they talked, and he said yes. Well this St.Patrick's Day didn't go as planned.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I would. But here is the St.Patrick's Day special, which again was yesterday. But I hope you guys enjoyed it, and if you can't tell this story is going to be ending soon, so there will be maybe 3-10 more chapters but I am not sure. :( Well please vote and comment whatcha' thought. Also please follow me if you haven't already. Love you guys! Smiles, Madrainbow0 :)