Chapter 2

You woke up, slowly getting out of bed.
You stood up, rubbing your eyes as you walked to the bathroom, getting yourself ready for the day.

Once you got out, and were all dressed, you walked down the stairs.
Your parents smiling at you, taking the stuff out of the boxes and putting them in their place. "Good morning!" Your father said, holding some glass plates in his hands before putting them on the kitchen countertop.

"Today's gonna be a busy day!" Your mother said, walking over to you with a smile.
"You can start to take the boxes with your stuff in it into your room, and take some things out." She said, walking away to grab a box before walking back to you, giving the box to you. "I think this one is one of yours." She said.

You nodded, taking the box out of your mothers arms before walking back up to your room.

Once you were in your room, you placed the box down on the floor, opening it up to see some old pictures.
Pictures of you, your friends, and some of you and your family members.

A lot of happy memories and some small emotional moments you had with your friends, you started to remember.
You smiled softly to yourself, looking down at the pictures in your hands.
"Holy shit..." you quietly say, tears slowly starting to fall from your face.

You quickly started to put the pictures away, not wanting to cry even more.
You wiped your tears away, continuing to go through the box, pulling out some things and putting them around your room.

The whole day you spent fixing up your room. Making it look nice and putting things in its place.
Once you were done, you look around your room, smiling proudly at yourself.
Your mom soon came in, looking around. "Now we're talking, this place looks great (Y/N)!" She said, with a happy smile.
"Thanks mom." You smiled back at her. "Yet, I know that's not all of it." You said, frowning a bit.
Your mother laughed. "Yeah, you're right. Eh, the same goes for me and your fathers room." She said, before walking away.

You laughed a bit as well, before going over to your phone, grabbing it to check the time

9:34 pm

You sigh, knowing that you really couldn't do anything else for the rest of the day because there was nothing else to do, especially this late at night.
Andddd, because of the fact that you were starting your first day in your new school tomorrow.

"Fucccckkkk-" you say, groaning as you thrown yourself against the bed.
You let your body relax for a bit, staring up at the ceiling as you closed your eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

You slowly woke up to your mom nudging your arm a bit. "(Y/N), wake up, it's time to get ready for school." She said, smiling softly. "You forgot to put your alarm clock on." She laughed.

You groaned a bit, getting up and rubbing your eyes. "Thanks mom-" you said in your morning voice.

You got out of bed, as she walked out the room. "Go get ready." She said as she walked out into the hallway.

You nodded, walking to the bathroom, with a new change of clothes.
Once you were out, you looked like a whole new person.

You walked down the stairs, smiling at your parents. "I got your things ready, sweetie." Your mother said, giving you your backpack.