Chapter 3

((⚠️Authors Note~ a little bit of blood will be included into this chapter, nothing much. But I'm just saying this just in case ^^ it'll be later on into the chapter, towards the end. So if you're sensitive, you can skip the end. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy

- with love, TearyEyes <3 ))

  You continued to lay your head down against the desk, wanting to cover your face. Your heart raced in your chest, as you blushed to yourself.

"(Y/N) is our new student. Would you like to stand up and share some things about yourself, (Y/N)?" Your teacher asked.

Your eyes widened as you started sweating nervously. You picked your head up, seeing a lot of eyes in the room staring at you.

Your heart stopped, as you began to tense up. "I- I-.... I'm fine-" you said, not wanting to stand up.  

"-oh, uhm- are you sure?" Your teacher asked, tilting her head a bit.
"Yeah, I'm sure." You said back, nodding.

"Alrighty then!" She said, before walking back in front of the class. "Today, we're going to be with partners!"

Once she said the word 'partners', you could see kids around the room smiling, as they would look at other kids, already picking out who they wanted to be with.

"But instead of you choosing, since I know a lot of you like to play and goof off- I'll be choosing your partners!"
The smiles on the kids faces soon turned into disappointed and angered faces, as some groans can be heard around the classroom.

"Thats pure bullshit!"

You immediately turned your head to where the voice came from, looking over to the girl known as 'Cassandra'.

The classroom got silent, as the teacher sighed softly. "Now, Cassandra. Don't make a scene or else I'll make you go to the principal's office again." She said.

Cassandra flipped the teacher off, rolling her eyes as a smirk came upon her face. 

The teacher huffed, facing back towards the center of the classroom. "Well anyways- you're going to be working with your partner, studying and answering review math questions for a test that you'll be taking at the end of the month. It's a big grade, so I suggest that you don't play and waste time. This is middle school and you guys should know better, so I expect better." She said, with a serious face. "Once I call out your name, and give you a partner, you are going to come up to the back table and grab two pieces of paper for you and your partner and answer the study guide questions on the paper. Do I make myself clear?" She said loudly.

"Yess-" some kids in the class groaned out while others said it with a more serious tone of voice.

"Alrighty then!" The teacher said, before she started to call out names.

You continued to sit at your seat, watching as kids were called up with their partner. You waited for your name to be called, yet you were a bit nervous to see who the hell your partner would be.

A few minutes passed by, until you and a few other kids were still seated.
The teacher looked around at you and the other kids, thinking of who she should put together.

"(Y/N)-"

She called your name out, as she looked over to the person that was sitting next to you. "And Cassandra-"

Your heart fucking dropped, as your legs grew a bit shaky.
'What the hell is going on with me?' You asked yourself, realizing how nervous you were getting.