Chapter 5

You made it home safe, hugging your parents once you got through the door.
You told them that you had a pretty good day, but you kept about what happened to yourself, you didn't want to freak them out and let them grow paranoid.

You really did nothing else for the rest of the day, besides finishing school work while listening to music. Nothing much, it really felt like a Monday.

You were soon woken up by your alarm clock, quickly getting ready.
Once you were done, you got your stuff. Saying goodbye to your parents before you walked out of the house, waiting for the bus.

Your bus soon pulled up, as you got on, sitting next to Pico again. "How'd you sleep?" He asked kindly. "Good, how about you?" You said back, putting your stuff down. "It was okay, I usually stay up late." He chuckled out.

You looked at Pico, giving him a warm smile. "It depends for me, if I'm really exhausted, then I'll go to sleep right when I get in bed." You said.

The bus soon arrived at the school, you and Pico getting off.
You guys quickly made it to class, as you sat down at the same seat you were in yesterday.
Of course, Cassandra wasn't there yet. Since she's probably fucking around or something like that.
She was late yesterday so you assumed that she'll be late again today.

A few minutes passed, class was now starting. Cyclops and Alucard sitting near you again. Cyclops began giving you weird looks, making you feel uneasy.
Cyclops soon thrown a crumpled up piece of paper at you. You grabbed the paper, opening it up.

'Meet us at the back of the building after school you son of a bitch.'
The paper said.

You stared down at the paper, growing a bit anxious.
You didn't even realize that Cassandra already came into the classroom, as she placed her things down, sitting next to you at her desk.
You looked at her, wondering if she had anything to do with what Cyclops was planning.

Cassandra glared down at the paper in your hands, reading it. She immediately recognized the hand writing, looking at the pink haired punk.
She grabbed the paper out of your hand, quickly tearing it up. "What the fuck is this, Cyclops?" Cassandra said, holding up the shredded piece of paper.
You could see Cyclops growing nervous, as he looked away from her. "... it's nothing." He said coldly.

Cassandra got up, walking towards the trash can to throw the paper away.
She soon walked back towards her desk, sitting down. You watched as she pulled out another piece of paper, writing on it.

'If I see you doing some shit like that again, expect me to shoot some bullets up your small-ass dick.

-This Bitch, Cassandra'

She wrote on the paper, before crumpling it up, throwing it at Cyclops.
You couldn't help but laugh quietly.
Alucard snickered to himself, looking at Cyclops.

"May I please get everyone's attention." The teacher said, as she clapped her hands. The class grew quiet, as they looked towards the front of the room.

"I got some really exciting news!" She said, smiling. "This Friday, there is going to be a school dance. Everyone would be able to go!" She said. "But- the principal gave us teachers permission to not allow kids from going, only if they don't behave and don't do what they're told."

The teacher soon became serious, looking around the classroom. "If any of you decide to act up for the rest of the week, I won't allow you to go to the dance. So y'all better be on your best behavior." She said.

The class looked excited, already planning what They'll do with friends during the dance or who they'll ask out.

"Well, either way. Let's start getting to work. You have all week to let me decide if you deserve to go to the dance or not."

Class soon ended, as you and your classmates started packing their stuff up. You realized that Cassandra would keep staring at you during class, making you blush as you tried to avoid eye contact.
It was very strange and unlike her.
It seemed like even Cyclops and Alucard realized it, and were growing confused on why she was acting like this.

"Maybe she just wants to get to know you better or she likes something about you. I don't exactly know what it could be." Pico said, as you walked with him in the crowded hallway. "But that is very strange." Pico thought to himself, not knowing why she was acting like this.

"Hopefully it's nothing bad." You sighed out. "I don't think it is, luckily." Pico said, smiling.

"Well, anyways. I'm so excited for the dance." He said. "Darnell said that he'll love to go with all of us as a group."
You smiled widely. "That'll be amazing!" You said.

Pico laughed. "Yeah, it would be! Yet, Nene would probably be asked out by a lot of different boys."
You nodded. "So, she might not come along?" You asked. "No, she definitely would come with us, but I wouldn't be surprised if she'll end up ditching us." He said.

You laughed. "Eh, whatever happens, happens." You said.
"Well, my class is right here, see you later." You said, before waving bye at Pico.
You walked into your second block class, sitting at your seat.

The day passed by quickly. Nothing much happened, yet at lunch. You felt like you were being watched, and it kept making you feel very uneasy and uncomfortable. You asked Nene if anyone was staring at you, but she couldn't see anyone that had their eye on you.
It was hard brushing off the feeling, since you felt like someone was looking at you during the whole time of lunch.
But you didn't think much of it after you left the cafeteria, since the feeling quickly went away.

You've also spoken to that Ninja kid, Hanzou, for the first time today. He was kinda weird, but he seemed cool. He told you things about the swords he apparently owned and how he likes to kill small animals with them. It kinda freaked you out, but you kept your cool.

You were now walking home, looking up at the golden sky as the sun was setting. It was another beautiful day.
You were lost in your thoughts, thinking to yourself as you continued to walk home.

"Hey." A voice said plainly, coming from behind you. You turned around, looking at a familiar figure, standing only a few feet away from you.

// I'm sorry if this chapter didn't seem like much. Next chapter, It'll probably have a lot of more stuff in it!
I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! I definitely enjoy writing it and I just get more ideas for it everyday!

Either way, bye guys
Stay safe out there! <3 //