Chapter 7

You were in your last block, working on a assignment.
You sadly looked down at the papers, you couldn't believe what happened earlier. You didnt mean to make Cassandra snap, yet you knew that you should've been more careful around her.

I guess Pico was a bit right.... she can be pretty fucking unpredictable.

About 30 minutes passed, before the teacher called out to the class for attention. "Since class is about to end, you may start packing up your stuff." They said.

You got up along with the other kids in your class, getting your stuff.
Pico soon walked up to you, looking concerned. "Nene told me something... about you getting hurt..."

You looked up at him, frowing. "Yeah... but it's alright, I'm okay." You assured him.
He nodded, smiling softly. "Good, I'm glad. At least the bleeding stopped, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, dont worry, it did. I washed it off already, so it should be fine."
You said, looking down at your arms.

Pico wanted to ask what happened, but he didnt because he knew that you werent gonna tell. Yet, that didnt stop him from worrying about it.

You two soon walked out of the classroom as the bell rung.
"Well, at least the dance is in two days." Pico said happily, trying to lighten up the moods.

You looked at him, smiling. "Oh yeah, I literally just fucking remembered." You laughed out.
"This week is going by fast."

Pico nodded, "yeah... it actually is, surprisingly." You laughed.
"Eh, well imma start heading home, see you tomorrow." You said, nudging him with your elbow as you laughed.
He waved bye, smiling as you walked out the building.

You let out a breath, starting to walk home. You looked up at the sky, it being a beautiful day. You softly smiled, feeling the breeze.

You thought to yourself, thinking about Cassandra and her snapping at you earlier.
You sadly looked at the ground, remembering the way she looked at you as she pinned you up against the wall. She clearly was angered and she was holding it in till she couldn't handle it anymore, so she let out some of her anger on you.

The sound of footsteps interrupted you out of your thoughts, as you turned around.
You were shocked to see the same girl who snapped at you earlier, standing a few feet away from you.
You looked at her with a surprised expression on your face.

Cassandra avoided eye contact, a cigarette in her mouth.
She had one of her hands in her pocket, the other taking the cigarette out of her mouth so she can speak.
"Hey... I'm-... I'm fucking sorry, okay."

She said, continuing to look away.
You looked at her, staying quiet for a bit. "I-its fine... I understand that today probably wasnt your day." You said softly, looking off to the side.

Cassandra didnt say anything, all she did was walk closer to you, grabbing your arm. She looked at the marks she made on your arm, keeping a straight face. "Damn..." she breathed out, the cigarette smoke leaving her mouth as she exhaled.

You blushed, not knowing what to say nor how to react.
She soon let go of your arm, sighing. "Would you still like to come along?" She asked plainly.

You thought to yourself for a bit, remembering what Pico said earlier. Yet, you knew that deep down Cassandra felt bad, she would never apologize nor even having the thought of apologizing to anyone in her mind. But, for you... it was different.

You nodded, tilting your head as you smiled. "I mean- I dont see why not."

"Then let's fucking go, what the hell are you waiting for." Cassandra said, turning around as she started walking. You walked up beside her, looking down at your phone to see if anyone texted you.

~ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕒 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें