Chapter 6

Cassandra walked towards you, having a serious face. You immediately knew something was wrong. "If Cyclops tells you anything, don't believe it. By now, he's just gonna spit shit to try and piss me off." She said. "If anything happens, I'll explain. But for now, try and stay away from him."

You looked at her, concerned. "Is.... is there something going on?" You asked.

She looked away, staying quiet. "No."

Cassandra sighed out, putting her hands in her pockets. "Just... don't go near that little fucker, he lies about everything."

You nodded your head, looking at the goth girl. "O-... Okay.."

You stood still, as you two grown silent. She stared at the ground, waiting for you to say something.
Things soon got awkward, as you and Cassandra continued to stay silent.

"Well- imma start heading. Thank you for letting me know." You said, cutting the silence.
Cassandra looked up at you, smirking.
She walked towards you, getting a pack of cigarettes and lighter out of her pocket, taking a cigarette out. She soon started to smoke, walking up next to you. You could smell the cigarette smoke on her clothes as she walked with you.

"Meet me at the Skatepark tomorrow." She said plainly, before walking away.

You blushed softly, looking back at her.
You watched as the gothic girl walked away, soon turning around to walk back to your house.

You soon made it back to your house, your parents greeting you.
You ate dinner and did what you had to do, like homework and anything else that needed to be done.

Once you were done, you rested on your bed, looking up at the ceiling.
It was 11:09 PM
And you weren't really tired. Your mind was stuck on Cassandra and what she told you earlier. You were nervous about meeting up with her at the Skatepark tomorrow.

You blushed, turning over and pushing your face up against your pillow. You groaned softly, knowing that your were slowly falling for Cassandra.
But...-

Why?

There was just something... that is different about her, that wasn't like the rest. And you wanted to find out what that something was.

You wanted to get to know her better and spend more time with her.
Yet, your feelings confused you.
You never had these type of feelings for anyone, so it's very new to you.

You were still scared to fully admit that you had feelings for her, since it happened very quickly. But you definitely couldn't deny nor ignore those feelings.

You soon sat up, looking around your room to find something to do. You didn't feel like going to sleep yet, so you were planning on staying up a little bit later.

You soon woke up to a loud alarm clock going off, slowly getting out of bed as you rubbed your eyes.
You decided to stay up till 4 AM last night, so it was time to face the consequences.

You got ready, getting your stuff as you got on the bus.
You sat next to Pico, greeting each other.
"Cassandra came to me yesterday..." you sighed out as Pico looked at you.
"Oh god, what did she say?" Pico said, raising an eyebrow.
"She- uhm-... she asked me to meet her at the Skatepark later on today."
You said, looking at the ginger haired boy.