1: The Accident

I stared at the sky and felt a warm sticky liquid flowing at the back of my head. I can tell it was my blood.

I didn't think my death would be similar to those Japanese women who was hit by what they call Truck-san and then was reincarnated to some villainess, heroine, rivals or mob in a bloody Otome game. Hahaha...

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Ha?

Wait!

This sudden thought is giving me a creepy feeling. Don't tell me.

I looked at that thing which hit me hard. Hoping it wasn't what I was thinking.

I slowly turned my head to its direction.

I let out a breath when I looked upon a golden Lamborghini car that has a dent in front.

I can finally be at peace knowing that I was not hit by Truck-san but by a golden Lamborghini. At the very least, my last bit of dignity is preserved.

A smile formed my lips.

I can hear people around me shouting for me to hold on and wait for some bloody ambulance.

Heh! As if I'd survive. My vision started to have black stars and my ears started to lose its main purpose.

Memories from my childhood till today played in front of me like some damned cinema.

Honestly, nothing was special with it. All my memories revolved around myself. Quite conceited, right?

Well its the truth, I must say. My parents are practically busy running the family businesses and I am the only child. I don't have friends that I can play with.

My otaku friend you say.

Well, I met Maria three years ago when we migrated here in Australia. She's so easy to get along with, weird, obsessed with animes, Otome player, reliable like a big sister I don't have. She's also kind. She even knows my secrets.

Hahaha...

I'm too relaxed for someone who is dying, right?

If there's one thing I regret, it is not being with Maria more. My parents? They're undeserving of my regrets and feelings anyway.

I could vaguely hear the sirens approaching.

Tch... So much for being called an ambulance. It doesn't even serve its purpose of emergencies. I was practically monologuing for about thirthy-one minutes.

Before completely dying, I used all of my strength to raise my hand and pointed my middle finger to the medics.
Damned people in white.

•••

"Hurray! I wasn't hit by that mainstream car! Hur- ehh?"

When I was celebrating, I noticed my hands going up and down and my feet stretched in front of me.

Didn't I die?

I remembered clearly that I died!

I wandered my eyes, scanning my surroundings. Well, it ain't my style.

The walls were white with little swirls of gold. Moving pictures -like the ones from Harry Potter was hanged in the walls. I can't see it properly because it was too vague.

I glanced under me and saw that I am sitting on a white bed. It is literally white! Who the bloody heck designed this?!

I was about to rip this whiteness to the extreme. But I was hit hard because of my realization.