8: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (C)

The little girl has a very long hair flowing down to her waist. Its color is mesmerizing that shifts between black and deep violet whenever sunlight hits or touches it. Every strand of her hair is like silk, smooth and shinny. One of her eye catching features is the visible ash white strands of hair resting on the side of her cheeks, just like the duke's.

Her eyes are also peculiar. Both orbs have different colors. On the right is crimson red, the color of blood. While on the left is golden colored, which shines like a bright sun. Her eyes are clear like an innocent lamb, but the De Viltrex Dukedom will soon know, that behind those seemingly clear innocent orbs is a darkness no one could compare and no one could fathom.

Other than that, she also have cute rosy cheeks, a small button nose and a small pink moist lips.

On her forehead is a tattoo of an upright silver cross and on her right eye extends a scar like crack going upwards and the other going downwards.

She should have been hideous but no, those things have further enhanced her beauty more.

Coupled with her cute and sweet aura along with her elegant moves, she is nonetheless, perfect.

Like a little goddess.

"What? Never saw a beauty before?" But the words coming out of her mouth is clearly like that of a mocking devil.

Those words spoken woke up those who were dazed and mesmerized.

The De Viltrex family and the servants had an astonished expression, clearly knowing who the little one is.

But the earl has a red face, not because he is blushing but because of anger for being told off by a kid.

The fat man has greed and lust in his eyes while looking at our mc. While the whole entourage of colorful cupcakes have a jealous, envious and eyes full of hatred look on their face which further distorted their faces.

"You!" The earl said pointing his finger at her.

"Yeah, me" the girl said.

The earl snorted out of anger because of the girl's nonsensical remark.

"What would a little girl know about this kind of affairs? Go away and play with your dolls. You barging here without announcing yourself is a disgrace towards the esteemed family of the duke."

The earl said mockingly. But the girl ignored him and calmly walked straight to the sofa where the De Viltrex family sits. She sat in between the duke and duchess and then lifted her right leg and placing it on top of her left leg, crossing it like some big shot.

She faced the fuming earl and finally opened her small mouth.

"Good dogs should be obedient unless the owner said so."

She is clearly talking facts about dogs but why does it seem to be mocking the earl and his entourage?

"A banana tree will be cut down if there is a storm, cupcakes must be baked and pigs should be chopped and roasted, don't you think Mr. Doll?"

The girl said with a bright smile. Again, all she said were facts but somehow the look in her eyes is different and it seems to be implying something.

Everyone have confusion on their faces, what is she implying?

The earl and his companions doesn't know why, but he is enraged on what the little girl said.

"Good. Good. I didn't know that the esteemed duke have uncultured and mannerless servants here. Don't worry esteemed duke, when you marry my niece she will manage the household well, compared to some wild woman who can't even manage and teach their servants manners and etiquette. And this servant's child, you should call me Earl Doll because I will soon be one of your masters." The earl said with a smug and snob look.