12: My Name (C)

"Little ancestor."

Me and my brothers looked at the direction of the voice.

Ohh~ it's the little prince.

Our grandson.

Now that I know the situation, I can only reluctantly accept it.

You're obviously enjoying it.

My inner mind said.

Hehehe...

I'm happy, but, it's confusing because when they said little ancestor, my siblings and I don't know if who is the one they are calling.

Seeing our confused faces, Mom suggested that I would be the one who will be called as little ancestress while second brother will be called little ancestor and big brother will be called as big ancestor.

We accepted mom's suggestions.

With a look of understanding, the little prince looked at my direction.

"Little ancestress." He said fluently.

Oh. How many times did he practice telling this kind of words?

I smiled at his direction, and gave a response.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Cwan you twalk?" He ask with a lisp.

Ohh? I thought he was fully fluent.

"Yes, I can." I said fluently.

I saw his eyes lit up.

"Huwat yor name?"

Oh my~ What an adorable little fellow.

But, speaking of name.

I still don't have any. And because of it, I can't integrate my current profile from my past ones.

"I don't know." I honestly said.

However, I said it so loudly so that my parents can hear it. There is also a slight resentment in it.

It's been a like 9 months ever since I was born, and I still don't even have a single damn name. They always call me as darling, honey, little evildoer, little sister and others.

I heard a cough above my head and on my right side. They are obviously my mom and dad.

With a pouting face, I glared at my parents. With my glare, I was conveying to them that it's time for me to have a decent name.

Dad, cleared his throat. Then he stood up and clinked the wine glass in his hands. I can tell that he wants to get our attention.

I feel giddy, I've been waiting for this time all my life.

Tsk. Yeah, all my life only consists of nine months.

"Little Julius, let me introduce to you my children. This is my eldest son, Ezar Sky De Viltrex. He is also the heir and inheritor of the dukedom. Then here we have my second son, Ruis Jeremai De Viltrex. He is the second heir. And then, this our little princess, first heiress, and my daughter..."

My dad paused and looked at my direction discreetly, but I caught him doing it.

I frowned.

Bloody.

Don't tell me he still didn't think of it and is coming up with a name on the spot?!

I can very much imagine my forehead having a tick mark. I'm very annoyed.