11: My Name (B)

While being carried by my mother, I have an annoyed expression on my face.

Why the hell, are we using a mask?!

Why the bloody hell, are we inside the carriage?! And why the bloody heck are we heading to the Palace?!

I don't want to meet the characters!

I looked questioningly to my father.

"Darling, we are going there to unseal your powers so that it will appear on my your fifth birthday."

"Will the king and queen be there?" I asked.

"Yup! But don't worry, there will be no engagements. Because I stand in the side where you can marry your true love." My dad said while beating his chest.

Then he turned to mom's direction and acted cute.

It's kind of gross. I mean, he's an adult and he's acting like a kid. Moreover, he got three children!

"Right, honey?"

Mom ignored him and talked to me.

"Another reason, is that you are practically a generation above the king and queen." I looked at her with a confused face.

A generation... above?!

"We've arrived!" The coachman outside, shouted.

I was still in a very deep thought. I didn't even know how I reached this white room that I am currently observing.

A voice transmitted inside my head.

Put your hand on the globe.

I didn't notice until now that there is a white globe left on the table in the middle of this room.

I just did what the voice told me to do. I walked to the direction of the white globe and placed my hands on top of it. Then I heard a clicking sound inside my head.

After that encounter, I felt a little lightheadedness but not to the point where I wanted to faint.

Dad, mom, and my brothers rushed into the room with a middle aged man clad in a white cloth.

When I looked behind them, I saw a middle aged man and woman, dressed in heavy looking clothing that is themed with white and mostly gold.

Crowns rested on their heads. They are all obviously the king and queen of this kingdom. And behind them is a little boy that is a year older than me, the queen held his hands to steady his walk.

"Great Ancestors, this descendant greets you." The king said humbly and bowed to... Father?!

"Ugh... Great Ancestors, this descendant greets you." The little boy said confusedly.

" This lowly wife greets the Great Ancestors" Queen?!

I looked at a direction of my brothers, and all of us has a confused face and a flabbergasted one.

Okay?

The hell is going on?!

My dad laughed at us.

He went beside the king and patted his back.

"Don't be formal little Julius. We are a family!" Dad said.

Okay, I am officially muddle headed.

"Let's head to the dinning room first." My dad said and walked to the direction of the dinning room like he owned this palace.

The King's family humbly stood at where they were.

Mom followed Dad so we also followed her. We passed by the king and queen. I thought that they won't be coming with us or that the they were angry at father's rudeness. I mean, they own this place, and dad is walking like he owned it.