6: Frightening The Unwanted Visitors (A)

Wahh...

I stretched my arms out then up so that it can relieve my tense muscles.

Woah... That was quick. I think I just slept for four hours.

I looked around me but saw no one. Maybe they're just busy for the day.

"Ellie!"

Huh?

"Ellie!"

Strange. Ellie isn't around. That girl never leaves my side other than when she have work to do, nevertheless, she'll come like a wind whenever I call her name.

Instead of dwelling into it, I shrugged it of and threw the matter to the back of my head.

I sat up and got out of my bed and headed outside to check what's going on.

When I am about to open the door, something shinny caught my eye.

I turned my head to the source of the shinny thing and before I know it, I just stood dumbfounded in front of it.

In front of me is a full sized mirror, the shine was from the mirror when the sunlight reached it and reflected it to my direction.

But that's not the point! The bloody point is...

Who the heck is that long haired little beauty in front of me?! I swear, I didn't look like this when I slept!

Before I slept, I am sure I have an above shoulder length hair. But when I woke up, I have a waist length hair?!

Are these f*cking extensions?!

Who the heck would put it on me while I am asleep?!

I took hold my hair at the very end and pulled it hard. And I regretted it.

My scalp is numb and I can barely stand because of my lightheadedness.

F*ck! It's real!

I quickly composed my self and continued to stare at my reflection.

It's my first time looking at my reflection. I didn't even know I have a mirror here, ya know?

My hair is black, no wait, its deep violet? Huh? The hell is going on?

I observed it carefully.

Ohh~ it's color black if I'm in a shade but it turns into a deep violet that is close to being black if I'm under the sun or if the sunlight touches my hair.

Ohh~ pretty.

Right. Just like my father, some unnoticeable strands of hair in front of me is slowly turning ash white.

My eyes is what I fell in love the moment I looked at it.

I am in a situation on which my eyes have different colors. Both eyes are from my parents. On the right side is crimson red, just like mother's. Then on the left side is the color of gold, just like father's.

Wow.

My eyes' shape is like my father's.

I got my little nose and mouth from my Mother. Whenever I smile, two cute dimples that i inherited from father and mother will appear on each sides.

My mom has a dimple on her left cheek while dad has a dimple on his right cheek. They're simply a match made in heaven.

Unlike my big bro who is the exact replica of father and second bro who is also the exact replica of mother, I am the mix of both and I got their best features.

While I am busy drooling at myself, I realized something.

My alternating hair color except of the ash colored in front, my right crimson colored eye, the shape of my eyes and my dimples, are simply just like mine back then when I was still on Earth, when I was still Maji Lauren.