part fifteen

*Ace POV*

           We just got home from the mall, and I went to my room to take a nap. Today at the mall when she took me to Victoria secret with her and started picking out those tiny thongs. Uh so God helps me. I just kept imagining her in them. The thought was getting me hard again. The tiny fabric covering her most intimate part.

         I need to stop thinking about this. I got up off of my bed, walking to my bathroom, turning my shower on. I put it on the coldest setting, undressed and getting in. I inhaled a big breath of air, trying to get used to the temperature. I began washing my hair, and body. Once I was finished, I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

        I then, walked out of my bathroom, into my closet, putting on some sweatpants and a Tee shirt. I wasn't that tired anymore wasn't like I was in the first place, so I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room. I made my way to the living room, seeing no one was in there. Where's Athena and Sage? I walked to the kitchen and they weren't there either. I groaned no wanting to have to walk back to our rooms, but I ended up doing it anyway. Once I finally made it to Athenas room I saw her door was closed. I knocked on the door.

       I heard no answer, so I knocked again a little harder this time. Still no answer, so I slowly opened the door, and saw her and Sage both asleep on her bed. They were both sprawled out, taking up almost the whole bed. I just laughed at the image. I closed the door, walking back to the living room. I sat on the couch and started watching TV, waiting for Athena and Sage to wake up.

                *Time Skip*

         I was focused on the TV when I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I quickly looked over and Saw Athena and Sage. Sage was still asleep, and Athena was walking towards the kitchen. She had on some shorts on with a big Tee shirt. I just got off of the couch, following her to the kitchen.

         Once I got in there she had Sage lying on her chest, while looking through the fridge. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. I could see her slightly jump. She turned around, I was leaning up against the counter. "Good." She replied I walked up so I was a few inches away from her. I saw her chest moving up and down, at a much fast pace now. I make her nervous. 

        It brought a smile to my face. I just brushed up against her arm, I saw goosebumps appear. I grabbed Sage from her arms, laying him against my chest. Her cheeks heated a light shade of red. I stepped back from her, smiling at the way she reacted to my touch. She slowly turned around, looking back in the fridge. "Are you hungry?" She asked me.

         "Yeah," I replied, looking over at the clock seeing what time it was. Damn, I was watching TV for two hours. She began pulling random ingredients out of the fridge. I went and sat at the island watching her intently. She made her way to the pantry getting flour. What is she making? Once she had everything she needed, she began making some type of dough. Is she making pizza from scratch? "What are you making?" I asked her. "Pizza." She replied enthusiastically. I knew it!

I just watched her as she got everything ready. Memorizing every movement of hers. The way she moved, why she bit her lip when concentrating, the way her eyes would ever so often land on me. Sage has woken up by now, he has been blabbering non-stop. It feels good to have Athena here, it feels like we're a family. I know I said I want to wait, but I want Athena to be mine.

I was lost in thought when I heard the doorbell ring. That's weird, I didn't invite anyone here? I looked up at Athena, "Did you invite someone over?" I asked her. "No?" She replied just as confused as I was. Maybe one of the guys forgot their keys or something. I stood up, handing Sage to Athena, I began the walk to the door, clutching my gun, in my jeans. I heard small footsteps behind me, meaning Athena was also here. I slowly unlocked the door. Pulling it open.