WE'RE SO DEAD

"LETS GO MOTHA FUCKA!!!" "N/N, please calm down.." "EAT MY ASS ROBO BITCH!" "That's the opposite of what I said!"

Richard and I sat on the floor of my bedroom as we (Mostly me) screamed at the TV that sat comfortably on the wall, playing Vortex 2, raging at the blue and black robot that continued to try and kill us. "Y/N, are ever gonna put on actual clothes?" Rich asked looking at my lounging attire consisting of a oversized graphic tee-shirt, the classic thot shorts you'd see socially acceptable girls wear, and my lab coat that hung loosely off of my shoulders. "Plus I thought you hated those shorts." Rich added as he paused the game and adjusted in his spot, along with the pillow in his lap. "I don't like them when they're worn in public, but if your just wearing them around your home then I don't got a problem with it." I defended as I lightly scratched at my chin, unpausing the game making the both of us focus in on the puzzle room. "So doe's that mean I can start wearing mine around the house?" Richard asked blankly as he continued to play the game, shooting a vortex at a platform in front of a laser making it shoot my character. "Wut?" "Wut?" The two of us stared at one another blankly as my character exploded into a bunch of black robot pieces before we exploded into fits of laughter on the floor. 'God we need mental help.' I sighed at I calmed down, chuckling at the thought of Richard in thot shorts, before sitting up in my spot. "Alright lets beat this bitch." I said happily, receiving a small nod from Richard who hummed in agreement.

After about a few minutes of playing vortex, I felt wind slightly pick up in my room before stopping abruptly, only for a portal to appear before us, right in front of the TV. Groaning, I quickly paused the game, and grabbed my portal gun thinking Rick would pull us through without saying anything. Yet that's not what happened.

Three all too familiar Ricks stepped out of the portal looking around my small room with serious expressions, before focusing in on Richard and I who were sitting on the floor awkwardly, looking up at the posy of Ricks that held lethal weapons and seemed intimidating as fuck. 

"Uuuuuuh.. Hey? What's up scar face? Haven't seen you in a while." I spoke casually before getting two guns aimed at me specifically, Richard freaking out at my side as I just looked up at the Ricks casually. "Y/N L/N of Earth dimension V-69. You are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks by the authority of the transdimensional council of Ricks." Scar face announced as he pointed down at me, his finger a bit too close to my face. "Aight. But what crimes though?" I asked boredly, as I quirked my brow at the Rick, moving his hand out of my face. "That information is classified up until further notice." Scar face said before forcing me to my feet and clamping familiar cuffs around my wrist, another Rick doing the same thing to Rich. "N/N?.." Rich called in uncertainty as he looked over at me worriedly. "Just keep calm dude. We'll figure this out." I said soothingly, watching as Rich calmed down before they pulled him into the portal. "Come on girly. The council wants to see you." Scar face said as he lightly tugged on my forearm. "Can I at least change?" "No." "Alright, I'm coming." I sighed in disappointment as I walked alongside the Rick, stepping into the portal carelessly as I stood up straight. 

'Oh shit. I forgot about this episode..' I shuddered as I looked up at the city scape of the council of Ricks, the overwhelming sound of multiple Ricks and Mortys lowkey freaking me out. "Holy shit.. It looks at lot cooler in person.." I said in awe ignoring the most likely important words from scar face. "Hey short stack did you hear me?" Scar face said as he nudged me with the butt of his gun. "Nope." I said casually before getting flicked in the ear, letting out a small whine. "I said your being tried for a sever crime, a type of termism if you will. Frankly, I don't believe you did anything but the council leaders believe you may have something to do with it. Just state what you know and hope you don't die." "Alri- Wait what?" I looked at scar face only to feel a sudden presence beside me. "What are we doing back over here?" I heard Richard say with a mix of astonishment and fear in his tone. "I don't know dude, but just keep calm." I said as I looked around the city built by ricks wondering if I had truly become a target. 'Damn this shit is so fucked up. I only technically became a part of Rick kind. As much as I'd hate to admit it..' I scowled at my bare feet that sat firmly against the metal walkway of the city, my toes curled due to the cold surface.