RICKO THE GENERIC DRAMA

"Again Beth I could not thank you enough, Richard is pretty calm and low maintenance but can be a handful sometimes. Trust me I've had the experience."

"N/N stop making fun of me!" Rickard whined at my small joke as he shook my figure side to side almost violently, earning a laugh from both Beth and I.

"Alrigh alright bud. I was just poking fun at ya. No harm done." I hummed happily once he stopped assaulting me, and fixed up my now messy hair, putting the strands back in their rightful places. 

"It's no problem Y/N, I'm pretty sure whatever trip your heading off on is pretty important to get us to keep Richard some company." Beth said as she placed a hand on her hip, a smile adorning her features as she looked down at me.

"Defiantly. A planet a few galaxies away in another universe is wanting 'exotic foods' but their having trouble with getting anywhere because their ships suck ass and the feds made it hella illegal to transport foreign goods in that galaxy unless they're the ones doing so. And conveniently Earth is kinda under the radar at the moment." I said a wave of mixed emotions flashing across my features. "Well that's good, I guess." Beth deadpanned glancing off to the side to nothing in particular. "Anyways you have a safe trip alright? I know you're one of the smartest people on earth but something could always happen." Beth said as she gave me a side hug before retreating into the house, leaving the door open so Rich could follow after.

"Well I'll s-" I was cut off abruptly as Richard practically latched onto me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Okay.. This is alright." I hummed awkwardly as I hugged the tall dude back feeling him practically tighten his hold once I did so. 

"Ah stay safe like what Beth said." Richard said awkwardly as he backed off and rubbed his arm awkwardly.

I nodded with a smile as I adjusted my lab coat a bit. "Will do Rich. Just call me if ya miss me." I chuckled before making my way to the cruiser, and climbing in. "Voot cruiser navigate me to Avien 9." I commanded watching as my ship lit up with life and began to hover in the drive way. 

"AVIEN 9 UNIVERSE I-012. NAVIGATING... LOCATION AQUIRED." The ship chimed as I grabbed a hold of the steering wheel and launched off into the sky smiling to myself as I swerved around a satellite I had sent out here months ago so I could prevent any invasions or some shit.

"Alright. Nothing but a smooth ride from here." I hummed to myself as I leaned back in my seat and steered around random asteroids and debris.

|°v°|TIME SKIP |°v°|

"Thank you again ma'am for bringing us all this fruit for my sons birthday. If we asked the feds to bring it they would have taken most of the stash." The humanoid pterodactyl man said as he helped me unload the last of the crates of fruit onto a hover craft of his own.

"It's no prob man. I don't usually do stuff like this but it's a nice change. Surprisingly I didn't get caught by the feds so that's a big ol plus. Besides it's just fruit. What the hell do they need with this stuff." I said with a laugh as I pushed my hair out of my face with a huff, the heat of the three suns not helping one bit as I wiped the beading sweat from my forehead. "God you think you can stand everything but then you get here." I chuckled, earning a small laugh from the reptilian bird man as he secured the crates.

"It confuses the most of us as well." He laughed before turning to me and handing me a pretty large bag of shmeckles. "Thank you again for all the fruit. We gave you a little extra for such a struggle." The guy said as he placed the bag in my hands and climbed onto his strange hover vehicle.

"Thanks man. You take care alright?"

"Will do ma'am!" He called before driving off, his vehicle kicking up dust and debris.