Chapter 7

It's been a few days since the gems were on the hand ship and destroyed it. Steven and iris were outside helping clean up the mess on the beach when Jenny, Buck and Sour cream came over to them.

"Hey iris, steven. Welcome back to earth." Steven was shocked.

"What! Who told you?!" He asked.

"You looked a million miles away man."

"Oh sorry I was zoning out."

"Nah it's cool. We were about to chill out at a parking lot and freak out some squares." Buck said.

"You two should totally come with us."

"I don't know we're pretty busy cleaning up the beach." Iris said.

"Aww bummer." Sour cream spoke.

"Well we'll catch you later then."

They waved and left.

Steven and iris went back to trying to clean up. Hours later they were both lying on Steven's bed.

"My whole body hurts." Steven groaned.

"Same."

There was a sound coming from the window. They both looked and there was a pizza flung at the window. Steven looked down and saw Sour cream and Buck with a box of pizza. They both went out of the house.

"What are you guys doing here so late?" Iris asked.

"And why are you making it pizza rain?" Steven questioned.

"I only wanted to see you laughing, in the pizza rain." Buck said.

"Come on it's time to hang out."

"You can't hang out at night." Steven told him.

"Night is for dreaming." Iris added.

"Night it whatever you want it to be. Times just an illusion." Sour cream said.

"Okay?" Iris was confused.

"So come on you two you've both been busy and haven't had a break. Come have some fun."

"Okay yeah! Let's hang out." Steven said.

"Nice."

"But first we have to deliver the rest of this pizza to Mr smiley."

Steven, Iris, Buck, Jenny and Sour cream were all in the car. Steven was in the seat beside the driver and iris was in the middle of buck and sour cream. The wind was blowing in their faces.

"Breath deep, this is the smell of freedom." Buck said.

"Freedom smells like pizza!" Steven exclaimed.

0Yeah!" Iris shouted and threw her hands in the air.

Jenny laughed.

"That's just the car." She told them.

"You know what food definitely doesn't smell like freedom." Sour cream said.

"What?" Iris asked.

.Fish." He answered.

"Why fish? It's really tasty. Especially salmon."

"Uh oh here we go." Jenny rolled her eyes.

"My step dad was on my case today saying (insert gibberish words here) I just don't wanna be a fisherman. Everyone knows you can't rave in a rain coat step dad."

He threw his hands in the air.

"At least he only bugs you bout one thing. My dads gotta say something about everything I do cuz I'm the mayors son and I should act like it."