Revelations- Part One

Warning: Incest
Not edited

Louis sighed as he finally entered the warmth of his home after a tiring day at work. He quickly slipped off his shoes and coat and started towards his bedroom to change his clothes.

He could hear quiet murmuring from the bedroom and started walking quicker to greet his alphas. He swung open the door and froze in his tracks, his mouth opening in shock.

Harry and Marcel were lying on the bed together, in a compromising position. Marcel was lying on top of Harry, their lips locked together in a passionate kiss and hands lazily stroking each other's cock.

When the door opened, they hastily separated and covered themselves up, both becoming pink in the face.

"B-baby?" Harry tentatively asked, stuttering due to nervousness and fear. He stared at Louis with wide eyes which were quickly filling up with tears. When Louis did not say anything, both of them started crying, tears silently trailing down their faces.

Louis was broken out of his reverie when Marcel sniffled loudly, his hands coming up to cover his face. He hesitantly took a step towards the alphas, his hands coming up to gently stroke their cheeks. Both of them leaned into Louis' touch, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Louis whispered. Harry and Marcel broke down in tears, sobbing harshly. Louis gently shushed them and pulled them them both into his embrace.

They quickly latched onto Louis' shoulder and waist, burying their faces into his neck. Louis stroked their backs and whispered calming words to them, holding them both tightly.

He was angry, so angry but not at the fact that they were engaging in a sexual relationship as well. No, he was angry that they didn't tell him. But most of all he was hurt that his mates did not trust him enough to tell him.

After they were both calm Louis pulled back and said," I'm going call Edward and we're going to talk about this now, okay?"

Marcel nodded and asked,"Do you hate us now?"

Louis smiled sadly and brushed Marcel's hair out of his face and said,"I could never hate you Alpha, but I am so angry and hurt."

Marcel nodded and looked down at floor, his hands wringing together nervously.

"You both should get dressed and come out, we have to talk."

Harry and Marcel nodded timidly and Louis left the room to go to the living room to call Edward.

Half an hour later, both of the brothers were sitting silently on the couch, their hands tightly grasped together with Louis sitting on the opposite couch.

The three heard the door open and the sound of Edward walking in. He came into the living room and tilted his head to the side in confusion. He asked,"Is everything okay babies?"

"Everything is fine, we just need to talk." Louis replied.

Edward's brows furrowed and he walked further into the room and asked,"About?"

"About how you three have been lying to me."

Edward's eyes widened and mouth gaped open but he silently walked and sat next to Harry and Marcel.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" Louis asked, his mind clouding with hurt and anger.

"We- we just thought you wouldn't accept it and would be disgusted by us and that you would leave us." Edward said, bowing his head in shame.

"Have I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me something? Or that I would not accept you?" Louis asked, trying to maintain his calm demeanor but failing as his eyes filled with tears.

"No, baby - Lou no!" Harry stuttered, his eyes wild and desperate.

"Okay, how long has this been going on?"

"A few months. When we were younger, we knew we wanted to mate together, with you, but we didn't realise our feelings for each other. After we mated, it became clear that we wanted to be with each other like we were with you. We never acted on our feelings and a few months ago they just burst out. I promise we haven't had sex, we wanted to tell you beforehand and wanted you to be there, but..." Edward trailed off.

Louis nodded and stood up, saying"I understand. It couldn't have been easy repressing your feelings. But I still feel hurt and betrayed."

"We're sorry baby, we never wanted you to feel like that." Harry said, clenching his hands at his sides to keep from reaching out and pulling his Omega into his lap.

"I know, but it still happened. I need some space to think clearly, so I'm going to go away for a while." Louis whispered, his voice hoarse due to unshed tears.

The triplets nodded and Edward spoke up,"Where will you be staying?"

"I think I'll stay with Niall, if he's busy I'll go to my mom's house."

"Will you come back?" Marcel tentatively asked.

"Oh alpha, of course, I don't know when but I'll be back." Louis reassured.

Edward stood up and said,"We'll help you pack a few clothes and your toothbrush."

In a few minutes, some of Louis' belongings were neatly placed ina backpack. The triplets walked Louis to the door, all three of them silently crying.

"Take my car Lou, I'll figure out a way to get to work," Edward said, holding out his keys.

Louis nodded and took the keys in his hand. He unlocked the car and placed his bag inside.

He turned around and asked,"Hug?"

The alphas quickly rushed towards him and squeezed him in their arms, the three of them squishing Louis between them. Louis inhaled deeply and hoped he would be sated enough with their scents to last a couple of days.

He pulled away after a few minutes and climbed into the car. The last thing he saw as he was driving away was Harry and Marcel breaking down in Edward's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Marcel snuffled in Edward's neck, hand tightly gripping his shirt. On Edward's other side, Harry had fallen asleep with his face red with tear tracks running down his cheeks.

"Eddy, is Louis gonna leave us now?" Marcel whimpered.

"Oh baby, I don't know, I hope not. We should have told him from the start. But I know he'll always love us." Edward reassured, placing kisses in Marcel's hair.

"I wish he was here now."

"I know baby, me too." Edward said. He gently lifted Marcel face up and kissed him on the lips, caressing his hair.

"Will you still love Harry and me if Louis doesn't anymore?"

"Marcie, baby you never have to worry about that, ever. And sweetie, Louis loves us, he's hurt that we kept this from him, but he didn't stop loving us." Edward cooed, tucking Marcel's face in his neck."All we can do now is give him time, okay sweetheart?"

"Mhm," Marcel nodded and closed his eyes, greedily inhaling his alpha's scent.

Edward sighed and pulled his brothers closer to himself, gently pecking their hair.

Hiiii!!! Tell me what you guys think about this chapter. I'll try to update the next part as soon as I can.

Toodles.