Accident (Marcel/Edward)(Marcel Centric)

"Marcie, wake up, time for school," Edward said, shaking Marcel to wake him up. Marcel grumbled and moved away from Edward.

"Babe, c'mon Harry is already up. Were gonna be late if you dont get up now." Edward said gently, stroking Marcel's hair away from his face.

He smiled fondly at the sight of Marcel pouting and rubbing his tired eyes with his fists. He leaned to kiss his cheek just as Marcel started to get up and accidentally pecked him on the lips instead.

They both stared at each other with wide eyes, Marcel wide awake now.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry bub! I meant to get your cheek," Edward rasped out, his lips tingling.

Marcel smiled timidly and  and took Edward's hand in his, whispering,"It's okay, I like it."

Edward instantly brightened up and swooped down to kiss Marcel's lips again. The tingling from his lips spread to his entire body as Marcel kissed him back, his hands looped around his neck.

Edward leaned forward until his face was buried in Marcel neck and whispered against his skin,"I love you baby."

Marcel smiled and kissed Edward's hair whispering back,"Love you too bubba, so much."

Edward -5     Marcel - 5         Harry - 5

"Okay my babies, this is it. Take care of each other, okay?" Anne said, crouching down in front of her kids who were about to start school.

"Yes momma," the three boys chorused back.

They all lurched towards their mother for more kisses and hugs before being ushered into their classroom.

The brothers found an empty table at the back of the class and claimed it for themselves. Edward sat Marcel down in the middle, as he was the one most upset and carefully arranged his things for him. He did the same for Harry, placing his bag down, taking out a notebook and his pencil box and setting his water bottle next to him.

He then sat at his own seat and arranged his stuff.

"Bubba, 'm scwared," Marcel whimpered, holding his hands out for Edward.

Edward leaned out his seat and hugged Marcel to his chest, rubbing his back gently.

"It okay baby, bubba is here. No need to be scared."

Harry looked at Edward worriedly and whispered,"Bubba, what's wrong?"

"Everything's fine, Harry. Come here." Edward said, beckoning Harry to their hug.

Harry rushed forward and wrapped his arms around both his brothers, tucking himself against Edward's side.

The teacher, noticing the commotion, walked towards them and asked,"Is everything okay here boys?"

"We're okay, miss, Marcie just misses home." Edward replied still caressing Marcel's hair.

"Awww, you guys are such good brothers. Do you need me to call your mother?" The teacher asked, her heart bursting from the cuteness.

"No, thank you" Edward replied and the teacher finally walked away.

"Okay now Marcie baby?" Harry asked, his hand rubbing Marcel's back.

Marcel whispered a quiet "yes" and broke the hug, sitting properly in his chair.

Harry and Edward exchanged worried glances but Harry returned back to his seat as more children started to pour in.

Finally the class started and they found their table being joined by two more kids, who introduced themselves as Jeff and Simon.

As the classes progressed, Marcel began to feel less homesick and was starting to enjoy himself.

Edward and Harry we're proud of him starting to get over his nerves and even answering a few questions in front of everyone. Everytime he would talk, Harry would smile brightly and kiss Marcel's tiny palm which made Marcel even more confident.

The day passed by in a blur and finally it was the last lesson for the day, art. Marcel was working on drawing his brothers and his omega when his crayon was snatched away from his hand. He looked up and saw Simon holding it.

"That mine mister, please give it back." Marcel said politely.

"Well it's mine now," Simon said, shrugging his shoulders.

Edward immediately came to Marcel's defense saying roughly,"Give the crayon back to him, it's his."

"Okay fine," Simon said, breaking the crayon in half and throwing the pieces at Marcel. One of the pieces hit him square in the forehead, leaving behind a red bruise, and causing Marcel to start bawling immediately.

Edward jumped towards Simon and knocked him down, pulling his hair.

The teacher quickly seperated the boys.

"Edward, Simon outside, right now!" The teacher exclaimed.

Edward ignored her and went to Marcel and Harry who were hugging each other. "Marcie, don't cry. When we get home momma, Harry, Louis' and I will make it allllll better, okay?"

"I'm sorry miss, but I can't leave my brother's behind." Edward said, looking up at the teacher.

The teacher sighed and said,"Simon, principal's office right now. I saw that you started it. You three, wait outside while I call your mother."

Edward nodded and began packing up his and his brothers' bags and quickly ushered them outside.

Once alone, Edward hugged Marcel tightly and said to him,"Don't worry Marcie baby, we'll make the pain go away."

Harry nodded and join ned them, lifting Marcel's head up to kiss his bruise before saying,"Yeah Marcie, it's gonna be fine. Momma will make the mean boy go away from us, okay?"

Marcel sniffled and nodded, smiling and whimpering,"Love you."

"Love you too Marcie baby," the other two replied, sandwiching Marcel between them and making him feel safe and loved and warm.

Another updateeee, enjoy.

I'm going to write more stuff about the triplets' childhood in detail. So if you guys have any requests please comment.