Sleepover

Harry - 2       Edward - 2        Marcel - 2   

Anne carefully lowered her three sons to the ground from their high chairs and while collecting their plates, said, "Babies, go wash up and brush your teethies, okay?"

"'Tay mama," the three said, toddling upstairs to their joint bathroom to get ready for bed. 

Anne went upstairs after doing their dishes and cleaning up the kitchen only to Harry sitting in an empty tub, still in his dirty clothes and Edward brushing Marcel's teeth for him.

"What's going on here?" Anne asked, her hands going to her waist and her eyes narrowed.

"Ma, Hawwy no listen and Ma'cie need 'elp," Edward said, putting the toothbrush on the sink, before rushing over to Anne and holding his hands up.

Anne picked Edward up and set him down on the counter before walking over to the tub and picking a thrashing Harry.

"No, mama, no! Down, Down!" Harry screamed. Edward and Marcel both winced and held their tiny palms to their ears to block out their brother's wailing. 

Anne wrestled Harry out of his dirty clothes and into his pyjamas. When she finally set Harry down on the counter alongside Edward, he was pouting with tear filled eyes with his arms crossed over his chest.

Edward put his hand around Harry's shoulder and kissed his cheek to comfort him. Harry uncrossed his arms and leaned his head against Edward's shoulder. 

Anne then picked Marcel up and finished brushing his teeth. After she was done Marcel kissed her cheek and said, "T'ank oo mama."

"You're welcome baby, go change please."

"'Tay," Marcel said before running to his room to change.

"Edward's turn now," Anne said.

After all three were ready for bed, Anne tucked them into their individual beds and softly kissed each boys forehead.

"Goodnight, babies, love you."

"Good night, mama." 

Edward was nearly asleep when he felt a hand tugging on his blanket.

"Mm, what?" Edward mumbled trying to swat the tugging hand away.

"Bubba, wanna s'eep with you," Harry whispered, grabbing Edward's hand.

Edward groaned but moved over a little, letting Harry crawl into bed with. Edward tucked the blanket around Harry while Harry nuzzled into his neck, almost laying completely on top of Edward.

"Don't like when mama scolds me," Harry mumbled, wanting Edward to comfort him.

"'S okay Hawwy, I take care of you, tay?" Edward said, kissing the top of his head.

Harry hummed and snuggled further into Edward's neck. The whispering woke Marcel up, who sat up on his bed and peered over at Edward's bed. He pouted when he saw that he was missing out on snuggling and jumped off his bed, running to Edward's bed.

"Bubba, me too, p'ease," Marcel whispered, tugging on Edward's hand. Edward gently pushed Harry off him and then helped Marcel climb on the bed.

When he laid back down, both his brothers nuzzled into neck. He wrapped both arms around Harry and Marcel stroking their soft, fluffy hair while the two kissed his neck and held each others' hand on top of Edward's belly.

 "Love you," Marcel whispered, tightening his hold on Harry's hand.

"Love you too," Harry and Edward whispered back.