Stretched (Incest)

This is pure filth. Just smut. Aftercare at the end. Incest warning.

"Baby, are you absolutely sure about this?" Marcel asked, hands cupping Louis' face.

"Yes alpha, I'm sure." Louis assured for the millionth time.

The triplets all hummed at his answer and began softly exploring his body. They ran their hands down his thick thighs, this cute pudgy tummy, his swollen nipples, his ass.

Louis moaned as Harry joined their lips, his hands shooting out to grip his hair. After a while, the hands on his body disappeared and Louis heard the sound of lips smacking behind him, his cock giving an interested twitch at the sounds.

Harry suddenly turned Louis' around towards where Edward and Marcel had their lips locked together, furiously making out, while caressing each other.

Louis gasped at the sight of them becoming even more aroused and moaned out loud as Harry started sucking marks down his neck.

"You like that baby? Like watching your alphas make out, huh? Look at them, so desperate for each other, for you," Harry whispered against his neck, groping Louis' erect cock through his shorts.

"Mm, alpha please," Louis' whined, arching his back up and pressing his ass against Harry's bulge.

"Please what, baby?" Harry teased, continuing to mark up Louis' neck.

"Please Harry, touch me, please. Touch my cock," Louis' whine needily, jerking his hips into the air, looking for some friction on his aching cock.

Harry smirked and tore Louis' shorts off his body, his hand immediately reaching out to wrap around Louis' thick cock.

He jerked it dry for some time and then held his hands in front of Louis' face, growling,"Spit."

Louis spat on Harry's hand, which was quickly wrapped his leaking, red dick. Louis cried out at the feeling, his head becoming fuzzier at the pleasure.

After a while he felt Harry bending him down until he came face to face with Marcel's cock. He wasted no time before putting it in his mouth, tonguing the thick vein at the bottom and using one of his hands to fondle Marcel's balls.

His hand dipped lower until he came to Marcel's perineum which he stroked for a second before moving his fingers even further.

He was surprised when he felt a tongue lap at his fingers but still moved his index finger to circle Marcel's rim, who was moaning and panting about him. His body jolted when he felt Harry start to lick his ass but quickly focused back on Marcel. He circled around the rim again, feeling Edward's tongue fucking in and out of Marcel's hole before he pushed his finger in alongside Ed's tongue. He felt Marcel groan loudly at the feeling before taking ahold of Louis' ass and spreading it wide for Harry.

Louis grabbed Marcel's pert ass cheeks with both hands before spreading him open for Edward and swallowing around Marcel's dick.

He felt his eyes roll back in pleasure when Harry jammed two fingers into his hole at once, fucking them in and out and stimulating his prostate every time.

After a while Harry made him get up on his knees and stand behind him. Harry put his dick in between Louis' cheeks, rutting against his hole.

"Want me to push it in you baby? Make you nice and full with your alpha's cock? Hm?"

"Please Harry, alpha, need it in me. Need to be full, please?"

Harry cooed and wiped Louis' tears before spitting on his dick and shoving it into Louis at once.

Louis screamed in pleasure and pain at the intrusion as Harry immediately set a brutal pace. Harry fucked into him with no abandon, jerking off Louis' cock in pace with his thrusts.

He watched Edward and Marcel in front of him, Marcel on his hands and knees and Edward behind him stretching his ass open with his tongue and fingers.

Edward looked back and saw Louis drooling at the sight of him and Marcel so he made Marcel crawl in front of Louis, pushing his ass against Louis' dick

"C'mon sugar, don't kee Marcie waiting. Fill his needy little hole." Edward cooed, smirking at him.

Louis looked at Marcel's ass with wide eyes before grabbing it again and pulling his ass towards his groin.

He groaned when he felt Marcel's hole flutter against his dick, quickly pushing it into his wet and warm hole. Louis nearly came as he took in the taboo situation, his alpha on his hands and knees with an omega's cock buried to the hilt in his ass.

Harry thrusting made his dick move in and out of Marcel's hole as Louis got lost in the simulation from both ends.

While Louis' was starting to fuck Marcel, Edward was opening up Harry for his own cock. After stretching out Harry's hole, he wasted no time in putting his dick in Harry and snapping his hips roughly.

The movement of Edward's hips make Harry fuck more roughly into Louis and Louis into Marcel.

The only sounds in the room were now the moan and gasps coming from the mates, the squelching from wet asses and skin slapping on skin as everyone fucked everyone.

Louis came first, his come painting the insides of Marcel. As soon as Marcel felt Louis dump his cum into his ass, he came while Louis' hand wrapped around his growing knot and the other hand tweaking his nipples.

The clench of Louis' ass made Harry pop his knot which triggered Ed into coming too. After their balls were empty, Edward laid down his spent mates on the bed properly before running to the bathroom to get some washcloths.

He gently wiped everyone down, cleaning thrir chest, their dicks and in between in their cheeks. After making sure everyone is clean, he quickly wiped himself and jumped into bed to cuddle his mates.

"We should do that more often," Marcel slurred, feeling Harry wrap his hand around his waist.

He felt Harry gently kissing his neck and humming in agreement and Louis burrowing his way into his chest. He felt Edward stroke his arm from behind Louis and grinned to himself as he thought 'life cannot get any better.'

Not edited. Tell me what you think and if you want more smut.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads me books. I was just going through the comments on Look After Me and some of them literally made me laugh out loud. And I also saw how sooo many of you wanted a foursome, so here it is.

Just wanted to tell you all that you are funny as heck. I still can't stop thinking about and laughing at  how someone commented 'boink' when baby Louis' hit his head on the table😂😂.

Anyways, I am so thankful to everyone who reads my books and I  appreciate y'all so much❤️❤️