Jealousy

Unedited

Louis was making afternoon snacks for his pups when a tiny body barelled into his legs.

"Mama!" Lucas wailed, gripping Louis' leggings with his tiny little fists. After him came running in his two daughters, Cora and Lydia.

Louis abandoned the knife and strawberries he was cutting and crouched down, bringing his pups into his arms.

"What's wrong babies?" Louis cooed, wiping their tears with his hands.

Lucas grabbed Louis' face with his little hands and complained,"Papa H said that you love him more than you love me!"

Louis snorted, but quickly donned a straight face when he heard his little babies sniffle.

"That's not true at all babies, I love you all so much." Louis assured, bringing his pups closer to him.

"More than papa H?" Cora questioned, her blue eyes peering up at him.

"Of course baby."

They all beamed at Louis and sloppily kissed his cheek before running out, most probably to tease Harry. Louis shook his head and continued cutting the fruits, taking them out to the garden for the pups and his alphas.

As soon as Louis entered the lawn, his puppies came running towards him and accepted their plates of fruit, kissing Louis as thanks.

Edward and Marcel also crowded beside Louis, scent marking him by giving him lots of tiny pecks all over his face. After they were satisfied, Marcel whispered in his ear,"Harry's sulking."

Louis nodded and smiled at him, returning the alphas affections before starting towards where Harry was slumped on a lawn chair, clearly moping.

Louis straddled his lap and hugged Harry's face to his chest, asking,"What happened alpha? I cut up your favourite pineapples for you and you didn't even come greet me."

Louis pulled back and pouted, making Harry crumble as he whined,"I'm sorry."

Louis chuckled and said,"It's okay, do you want the fruits now?"

Harry shook his head and pulled Louis towards himself, tucking his face in his neck. Louis stirred when he felt Lucas, Cora and Lydia tugging on his top and calling," Mama!"

He was about to turn around when Harry growled and secured Louis' position by placing a hand on the back of his head and another arm around his waist.

"Harry! Let go," Louis scolded, only for Harry to growl again and tighten his grip on Louis.

Edward and Marcel came towards the pair and scooped up the little munchkins as Edward cooed in a baby voice,"Let's get you three in the bathtub. Mama and Papa H will come in soon."

After they were gone, Harry loosened his grip and Louis came to a realisation.

He gasped dramatically before cupping Harry's face in his hands and exclaiming,"Are you jealous of your own pups alpha?!"

Harry grumbled and shook his head, but Louis cooed,"There's nothing to be jealous of alpha. They are our pups, a result of our love."

Harry pouted and widened his adorable green eyes and said,"But you said you love them more than me. I want you to love me the most."

Louis fondly giggled and said,"I love you all equally, alpha. I had to console the babies who were crying because of your teasing."

Harry's face flushed in embarrassment and he muttered,"Just wanted them to know you are mine."

Louis cackled madly and said,"You are something else, baby. Let's go inside, you need to apologise to the pups for making them cry."

Harry huffed and said,"I will do no such thing," before scooping Louis up and placing him on his hip and carrying him inside.

They had a chaotic dinner with Harry and his triplet pups competing for Louis' attention and Louis, Marcel and Edward trying to reign in the children.

After the pups had been bathed and clothed and put to bed and Edward and Marcel were also in bed, Louis went to find out where Harry was as he had disappeared after taking a bath with his mates.

He was passing the children's room when he heard voices inside and he paused, peering in through the small creak.

The sight in front of him melted his heart. Harry was sitting on the large bed that the triplet pups shared, his youngest Cora on his lap and the other two stuck to his side as he whispered," I love you guys so much, okay? I was just teasing earlier, Mama loves us all so much just like I love you and your other papas love you. I never want you guys to be mad at me or cry because of me, you're my little pups. I'm so sorry, do you forgive me?"

"Of course, papa, love you!" Cora said, wrapping her little arms around Harry's neck and squeezing tight.

"Love you papa," the other two chorused, also hugging him tightly. Harry chuckled and enclosed them all in his arms.

Louis backed away with a soft smile on his face and retreated to their bedroom, snuggling in between Marcel and Edward.

"Where's Harry?" Edward asked, trapping Louis under his body.

"Talking to the pups."

Marcel and Edward hummed from either side of Louis. When Harry came into the room, Edward opened his arms without prompt and Harry quickly dove into them snuggling up to Edward. Louis gave all his alphas tender kisses on their lips before nuzzling between Marcel and Edward, happy with the knowledge that his whole family was safe and content.

This is really rushed but I wanted to write something because I won't be able to for a few weeks. Hope you all like it!