Making everyone think you're dating (1)

- - - H a r r y - - -

Everyone was in room 1-C listening to Lawrence about how a few zombies got inside the school and that a few people should go and take them out.

You looked down at Harry’s sleeping form. He’s on your lap because of a bad migraine he has. You ran your fingers through his soft, silky hair. Jeez, it feels like petting a bunny!

“-And (Y/N) and me will look on the bottom floor.”

You tapped Harry’s cheek, in which he groaned in return.

“Uh, I sorta can’t get up..” You said in a soft voice as to not make his migraine worse.

Lawrence sighed and put his fingers to his temple.

“Alright, me and Zion.”

After the assigned people left, you sighed and started to try and braid his hair.

Judy silently squealed, Scarlett paid no attention, Jay toyed with his knife awkwardly, Hailey played with her fingers, Sue left the room, and Harry started to wake up.

His hand slowly reached for yours. Once it was in his grasp, he started to massage it.

“How’s your head?” You asked.

“Could better..”

You hummed.

Scarlett scoffed. “We all know you’re dating, so just kiss and make out already and stop being so lovey dovey! Sheesh!” She said with her arms crossed, her eyes boring into your soul.

Jay almost cut himself with his knife at her words.

You smirked, closing your eyes and clearing your throat. When you reopened them, they were not prepared for what you said next.

“I can do a lot more than that.”

Everyone left.

But Harry.

Migraines suck.

His eyes widened at what you said and the faint tint of pink on his face didn’t go unnoticed to you..

- - - E t h a n - - -

You two are inseparable. He’s always by your side making sure you’re alright. 

But things always have to change, don’t they?

You’re in the main room, while him and Zion are out on patrol. Plus it’s night.

It’s raining and you’re worried he’ll catch a cold. He wasn't able to find his jacket so you offered yours, but he declined. 

Not that you’re not worried about Zion, you’re worried about everyone in general.

You dug your nails into your wrist without knowing.

It’s been a habit ever since you found out your ex wasn’t who he used to be. Ever since then, you’ve been clingy. But when you sped off in your car you were upset and was trying to avoid being clingy to your friends and family. They’ve noticed your clinginess, too.

They even asked if your ex ever hurt you, in which you always replied “no”. They hadn’t hurt you at the time they asked -- They just began acting differently.

Only one friend knew about their abusive behavior, and even tried helping, but it ended up with a murder.

Your stupid ex got away with it.

You were cut out of your thoughts when you felt arms around your waist. You felt pain in your wrist and you felt cold.

You looked down and saw Ethan’s wet, muscular arms around your waist, and your wrist bleeding.