(2)

- - - J u d y - - -

You didn’t know how to tell her. At all.

She’s sleeping peacefully on your lap. You noticed a few strands of her red-ish hair in her mouth and decided to move it away. Thankfully, she didn’t stir.

“How do I tell you that I love you..?” You asked yourself. You could kiss her--but that’d be taking advantage of her while she’s sleeping. You bit your lip.

You ran your fingers through her soft hair as your thoughts became the only thing you could hear.

You love this girl to bits and would do anything to protect her..

“(Y/N), y’know I can hear you?” You jumped.

“You scared me, jeez!”

She giggled and grabbed your hand, giving you an innocent closed-eye smile.

“Guess what? I love you too~ Now give me all the homo!”

- - - S c a r l e t t - - -

KNOCK.. KNOCK..

You groaned.

Why is there someone at your door so late at night..?

Sighing, you got up and opened your door. You immediately opened it all the way when you saw it was Scarlett.

She crossed her arms, closing her eyes and sighing. “Go out with me.”

Wait, she likes you back? Is that why?!

She sighed and was about to walk off but you grabbed her arm. 

“Hey, I didn’t say no.”

Her face was flushed red when she turned around to look at you.

- - - J a y - - -

Jay sat on one of the desks with his arms crossed. He was angry. Why? He caught feelings for you. But you obviously don’t love him back! This is the first time he’s ever dealt with this feeling. It sucks, really.

Everytime you’re around him his heart hurts. It feels like someone reached in and pinched his heart. He hates the feeling, alot.

But at the same time he loves it.

He jumped when he felt someone sit next to him. Oh, it was you.

His heart raced. Oh, there’s that feeling again. The pinching sensation..

“You alright?” You asked. He rolled his eyes and bit his lip.

“Tsk, no.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

Shoot.

“You’re gonna hate me if I say it.” You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “Um, pretty sure I won’t. Unless you stole my cheetos..”

He glared at you.

“Dude, something’s wro-”

“Maybe it’s ‘cause I love you, okay?!” He yelled out.

After a few seconds of nothing from you, he continued with an irritated huff; “See? Told you.”

“What? I don’t hate you.”

“Stop lying.”

He was about to get up and leave until you grabbed his wrist.

“Let go.”