Becoming Friends (Part 2)

- - - J u d y - - -

You walked over to Judy's classroom, hoping to get your hammer back. You were fixing a part of your classroom floor until she came in, asking to use it for hers. You told her give you a few and she waited, and then the both of you found yourselves talking to each other while you were fixing the floor. Once you were done, you gave it to her and she gave her thanks, then left.

You knocked on her classroom door, hearing a sudden loud thud. It couldn't have been the hammer, since this one was way louder than that. You immediately thrust open the door and found Judy on the ground clutching her side. "Woah, Judy, you alright?" You asked, rushing over to her ans kneeling. She gave you a pained smile. "Yup, just fell.." You helped her up. "..What do you need the hammer for anyways?" You asked, confusedm "And why did you fall..?" She nervously laughed. "I needed to fix the ceiling and I decided to use a desk, but it was unsturdy.. So.." You deadpanned. "You could've went to the classroom above this one, you know." She facepalmed and laughed. "And, by the way.. How are you holding up?" She asked with a worried look. You frowned. "I.. Change of subject, please." "Alright.. So then.. Help me with this?" She asked, sweating. You laughed a little. "Sure."

            - - - S c a r l e t t - - -

T8T8D9TD9D HEY YOU'RE READING THIS ONE? I ain't judging but.. Boy did it take long for her to act normal around you. She started off as cold, but not as bad, and eventually warmed up after a lot of you and Jay trying to convince her. It took about eight weeks, too. You knocked on Jay's door, hearing two voices coming from inside of it. The voices stopped talking and the door opened, revealing Jay. "..Need something?" He asked, deadpanning. You smirked. "Jeez, you actually turned tsundere." He opened his eyes and scowled. But when he saw you, he instantly regretted it and started sweating like crazy. "oH, HelLO tHERe!" He said rather quickly. You rolled your eyes and flicked his forehead. "Alright, you gonna let me in or what?" He nodded and stepped to the side, letting you enter.

You sat down on the floor, next to Scarlett. "Hey." You said without looking at her. She had no expression on her face. "..Hey." You looked at Jay. "..Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna get your butt over here?" He scoffed and walked over, sitting in front of the two of you.

                          . . .

You decided to call it quits and headed to your room, the shutting the door behind you. The three stayed in Jay's room for a couple hours, judging by the sun. You sighed and sat in a chair, slowly bringing your head onto the desk. You heard a knock on the door. You groaned and said; "Who is it..?" "..Scarlett." When you heard who it was, you immediately brought your head back up. "Come in." You turned your body towards the door as she opened it. "What's up?" She walked over to you and sat down on the desk next to yours. She crossed her arms and looked the other way, clearing her throat. "I just wanted to say sorry for being a ruthless jerk and that I misunderstood you." She said. You were shocked by her actually apologizing to someone- especially you. She finally brought herself to look at you. You smirked. "You don't apologize much, do you?" She looked at you and glared. "Why do you wanna know?" You rolled your eyes. "Good point." "Look I'm sorry, okay? Sheesh." "Apology accepted, tsundere." She stared daggers into your soul.

                   - - - J a y - - -

You and May were chatting until Jay walked into the room. She glared at him and you nudged her side. You rolled your eyes when she gave you an innocent "what" look. "Be nice to him. He hasn't done anything." She scoffed. "He got pushed into the window and knocked over the shelves! On top of that, they all fell like dominos and one fell on you!" She whisper-yelled. "It wasn't his fault that Eugene pushed him." She rolled her eyes.  You looked at Jay and saw his hands on his hips, glaring at May.  "Um- Lovely weather.. Isn't it?" You said, trying to break the conflict between the two. ..Which didn't seem to work.