Confessions

- - - H a r r y - - -

You entered the old, abandoned house. “Jess?” You called.

No response.

Remember when Harry promised he’d take you here everyday, well, he has been. But there’s been no sign of her anywhere. She always comes back, so why isn’t she back?! Did she actually mean those hurtful words? Did she get-!

“Hey, hey, calm down, deep breaths..”

Harry laid a hand on your shoulder. Why is it that everytime he touches you, you feel weird and light-headed! Okay, maybe you have feelings for this boy, but it doesn’t mean that these emotions should take over your body..

“We can check back another time. It’s alright.” After a reassuring squeeze, he drew his hand back.

You came back the next day, the day after that, the week after that, and so on.

She’s never coming back.

Harry knocked on your door. “Come in.” When he heard your voice, he felt worried. Your voice had no emotion in it. It felt empty. It broke his heart just hearing how emotionless your voice was.

He opened your door and saw you staring at the wall with your unblinking and unmoving eyes. The sight hurt him even worse..

“(Y/N)? (Y/N)!” You jumped and gripped your chest. “Huh, wha?” He made his way over to you and pulled you to his chest. There’s that feeling again!

He feels like he’s about to cry..

“Please stop making me feel like this. I don’t like seeing you in pain..” You felt something wet on your shoulders. He’s.. Crying?

“I know how it feels for someone to leave you. How it feels for someone to not be a part of your life anymore. My father left me, and your friend did the same. But please don’t feel like nothing’s left for you. Please. I love you..” His hold on you tightened, but not to where it hurt you.

He loves me? You thought.

Your heart raced, your mind buzzed, and your face felt warm. Your body became tingly as he held you. You had loved him a few weeks after you became friends.

He was always by your side when asked, and he was sweet. But why weren’t you by his?

Well, that’s going to change starting now.

“Harry, I feel the same. I love you a lot and care about you too. Stop crying, please. I know it hurts you when I’m sad. I’m sorry.. I..”

“No, no, shh.. It’s alright.”

Eugene smirked to himself as he walked past your classroom.

- - - E t h a n - - -

It’s night but you can’t sleep. You got up and wandered out of your classroom and into 1-C.

Ah, it’s Ethan.

He’s propped up against the back wall with his arms crossed, one knee propped up, bat by his side and eyes closed.

You smiled. He looks so peaceful..

You could say you have a crush on this boy, but you don’t. Not one bit. You love him. You love him so much that you’d do anything to make him laugh, to make him smile. To make him happy. To make him feel like he’s worth it. To make him feel loved.

You hope he has the same feelings you have for him..

You moved closer to his form just to make sure if he’s asleep.