How everyone found out

- - - H a r r y - - -

Judy saw you pecking Harry’s sleeping face and she basically squealed, thrust open the door to 1-C and screeched; “They’re dating now!”

- - - E t h a n - - -

Zion already knew, but he didn’t tell anyone because he didn’t feel the need to. Everybody basically found out when they found you laying on top of Ethan’s long legs sideways in 1-C, asleep. Well, so was he basically. Yea, after he woke up he felt uncomfortably awkward around the others.

- - - Z i o n - - -

When you entwined your fingers with his, he liked it a lot. Your hands felt so soft that he couldn’t resist playing with them or holding them. He once got so occupied with holding your hand that he forgot everyone was in the room. Some were looking at you both, while others were not.

Scarlett sure was, that’s for sure. And she was bloody mad inside while on the outside she tried not to crack her facade.

“Hay, what’re you staring at?”

- - - E u g e n e - - -

Eugene made it pretty obvious, actually. The way his cheeks turn a different shade every time you’re near him, and when your hand is so close to his, his pinky always twitches towards your hand.

“You two are obviously dating, jeez.”

“Have a problem?” Retorted Eugene, watching as Zion smirked and rolled his eyes.

- - - L a w r e n c e - - -

He also made it obvious. He tends to stare at you from across the room a lot, and everyone notices him raising his voice a bit higher, but not much, when someone is too close to his lover for his comfort.