Crack (All main 5 + MC)

Eugene was confused as to why he felt taller. Not only that, but he felt a bit heavier.

When he entered 1-C, he nearly screamed.

"Why the heck am I not in my body?!"

"Get out of my body, Eugene!"

"Not until you get out of mine first!"

The door opened and Ethan entered the room. "Can you two please stop shouting?"

Eugene and Zion blinked. "Harry? Um.. You might wanna look in a mirror bud.." "Ethan" raised an eyebrow when he heard that. "Why?"

"Just do it. Trust me."

When he got back he was as pale as a ghost. "So, uh, what's it like being tall?"

"I don't like it, honestly. It's giving me a headache.."

"Harry" entered the room, also confused. "Why do I feel short?" Asked "Harry." "Eugene" started to laugh while "Harry" looked at him confused. And then he saw it. Harry in his actual body.

Poor guy fainted..

"Guys, why am I blind?!" Asked a female voice. "Eugene" was wheezing at this point as "Lawrence" entered the room. Turns out MC is in Lawrence's body. When "MC" came in, he was confused as to why he wasn't wearing his glasses and that he could see perfectly fine.

"Zion, stop ruining my body!"

"I'm..!" He wheezed then continued; "Not!"

"Yes you are! You're on the floor getting my face messed up!"

The pieces clicked for everyone.

"How do we fix this?! He's going to wreck my body!" Exclaimed Eugene, pointing at a wheezing Zion who was in his body.

MC ran into a couple walls and Lawrence pinched the bridge of his--her nose while sighing and helping her--himself sit. He then retrieved his glasses and put them on her--his face.

"I could see?" "Yes, you can."

"Cool. Lawrence, you're blind."

"I know."

Zion wiped Eugene's tears as he said between wheezes; "Hey Lawrence, nice boobs."

SLAP.

"That's MY BODY YOU'RE TALKING TO!"

Meanwhile Ethan was awake from being passed out and kept walking in and out of doors. He liked being short.

"ZION CAREFUL WITH MY BO-"

CRASH

I wrote this just to post something while I think of what to put for the scenario I'm working on it'll be out in like a few days maybe hang on tight peeps

ALSO LOOK WHO I FOUND

Kinda sus that I'm on a page teaching me how to act yandere 👀

It's for research purposed guys I swear-