★彡 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 - 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙇 彡☆

"Fuck"

Evangeline smiled widely at the blonde-haired boy "Good isn't it" The two teenagers had just finished baking cookies and despite them still being hot the pair attacked them like a pack of hungry lions.

The soft sound of music hummed in the background, Evangeline's head lay across Leonardo's lap as small crumbs fell on top of her maroon-coloured shirt. The sudden change of the music caught her attention.

"Hell yes!" Standing up abruptly she quickly rushed towards the stereo turning the song up to its highest volume.

"I don't fucking know if it a lie or its a fact!" She sang as she danced obnoxiously to the song. Leonardo stared at her with wide eyes as she danced ungracefully to the alternative song.

Grabbing his hand's mid-bite of the cookie he was eating she pulled him up to dance with her. "Smile right in my face then put your cig' our on my back!" A small chuckle left his lips as the two danced around in circles. The girl sang the song as if her life depended on it as Leo danced like nobody was watching.

Things seemed to move in slow motion as he basked in the small moment the two shared.

His eyes lit up in adoration of the shorter girl, she danced without a care in the world.

Her slightly squinted eyes from her smile twinkled under the aroma of the slightly tinted yellow lights.

Leonardo was truly happy.

Unedited