★彡 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 彡★

𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙙 — 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝙏𝙒𝙊— 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉

Evangeline sighed as she walked through the slightly pack hallways, there were about ten minutes to first period and she was already put into a bad mood. Her father had gone on a complete bender breaking everything in his path, it wasn't unusual to her just quite annoying knowing that shed has to clean up the mess when she got home.

Her brown hair bounced against her shoulders, instead of the normal straight form they were in small effortless curls. Clutching her books against her lower abdomen she sighed, her outfit wasn't what she would normally wear to school, Evangeline's mid-drift was slightly exposed as her crop top cut off slightly below her ribs. Her blue fitted high wasted blue jeans clung to her thighs with every step she took.

"Evangeline" turning her head to the side her sea-blue eyes were met with a pair ocean blue ones, it was the boy she sat with yesterday. "Oh hey Leo" she smiled curtly, subconsciously she found herself leaning slightly closer to him as the halls filled up with more students, "Hey," he breathed out.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?" He said while running his hand through his short hair, a small blush settled across Evangeline's freckled cheeks "I would love to" Leo let out a breath of fresh air, he was almost sure she would shut him down within seconds "but I can't today" his good mood deflated. "how about tomorrow?" Leo's head spun.

God how this girl was giving him whiplash

"that'd be great"