★彡 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 - 𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔 彡★

𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 - 𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝘽𝙊𝙔

Evangeline sat in her newly cleaned room bored out of her mind. Leo had just texted her to say he'd be there in the next hour.

Her bright pink bedroom contrasted with the white bathing suit she currently wore, a lot was on Evangeline's mind from her dad leaving to Leonardo.

The brunette had always seemed to catch herself thinking about him. From his horribly cute jokes to his charming smile.

She felt like a freak, obsessing over a boy that probably didn't even feel the same way.

'Maybe he just wants to be friends' she thought. Well, at least it's better than nothing.

Evangeline stood up from her position on her bed and walked over to her speaker. "American boy" The bright yellow CD caught her attention immediately, without thinking twice she played it.

'Walking that walk talk that slick talk'

The song was surprisingly good.

The brunette walked to her mirror looking at her bathing suit. As a plethora of thoughts ran though her mind.

'Would he like it? Does he like me? What if he thinks I'm fat?'

'Fuck it'

Okay so dont be mad I have another account on here, and I have like over 11 books and I've been updating them, and I have little of followers on that account that want to to update. 😭😭 I didnt think anyone would like this book.

Pt 2 is comming now lool