★彡 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒 彡★

WARNING SMUT | GRAPHIC

★彡 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:彡★

3rd person

The dark-haired girl sat across from blue-eyed boy as he played with her fingers. A soft smile danced across her face as he gazed at her eyes, "What?" She giggled scrunching her nose up in a manner to which Leonardo called cute. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her forwards bringing them closer. Evangeline placed her hand on the side of his head as he leaned in, he pulled her even closer as their noses were barely touching. He rubbed his nose against hers before pulling her into his embrace.

★彡 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 2:彡★

GRAPHIC WARNING

1st person

His hand found its way towards my butt as I rest on his chest. My petit frame fit perfectly in his as the movie played, his hand gently caressed the soft area as his eyes stayed glued onto the movie. He slipped his hand underneath my shorts and squeezed a little, my cheeks turned a deep red as his hands slowly made it's way further down towards my heat. The breath in my throat hitched as I breathed in heavily "What are you doing?" I whispered, secretly wanting him to carry on, looking down at me in a hushed voice he smiled "Just watch the movie, okay?" I nodded as Leo kissed my lips gently.

His fingers trailed against my heat as I shivered under his touch, eventually, he inserted his two fingers, I took a deep breath in. He pumped his fingers in and out of my body as I squirmed burying my face in his chest, he pulled his other hand and set it on my waist to keep me still, my breathing quickened as I approached my climax, not waiting I came onto his fingers. My breathing steadied as he eased his fingers out of my pants and moved them towards my lips, not hesitating I sucked the residue off of his fingers, he smiled. Leo tilted my chin from the movie to him as I looked up "Good girl," his soothing voice vibrated through his chest making me feel warm. His hands ran through my thick black hair as he kissed my head softly. "Such a good girl"

...