★彡 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 - 𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 彡★

Content Warning!

His hands inched closer to her bikini string which held together the bottom of the two piece. Evangeline thrust her hips against his swimming shorts creating friction, she letting out a soft moan between their kiss further arousing Leo. His soft hands made its way closer to her vulva. Breaking away from their kiss, she placed small kisses down his neck. Rubbing his fingers gently against her vagina Evangeline let out a small moan.

The silence arround them was soon replaced with small whimpers and groans as the two cherished the intimate moment between them.

His fingers moved faster to rub against her clit as her breathing increased. Her once docile moans were replaced with louder raspy ones. The build up was euphoric and the come down was nothing short of exhilarating.

Her now red face was placed in the crook of his neck, her small breaths tickling the surface of his skin that held splotchy red marks. Evangeline thought of something to say but only one thing could come to mind.

"I can cook dinner for us if you'd like,"

ok I know you guys are mad at me.... I'm sorryyyy I completely forgot about this account... its my secret account dont tell anyone. I'm hoping to update more but here you go, although its not edited.

220 words.. I know really short. Yet again I'm so sorry.