★彡 𝙊𝙉𝙀 - 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙀 彡★

song above 

ONE - OUT OF MY LEAGUE

Enjoy!

...

3rd Person

Leo sat at the back of the classroom staring at the one and only Evangeline Salvatore. He'd had a crush on her since he had first transferred from San Marino high school, she could have his heartbeat racing solely from looking in his direction. His right leg bounced up and down as the washed-out denim fabric brushed against his skin, "Leonardo" the teacher called in a flirty tone. His head snapped up from the girl to the female teacher as she gave him a smirk "Would you care to answer this question " She pointed to the question on the whiteboard while bending over her desk giving everyone in the class the sight of her red lingerie, the class grimaced as she slightly shook her ass. This woman had no shame.

 ★彡 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 彡★

Evangeline sat at the lengthly lunch table as the cheerleaders and athletes she didn't even know joined her. The brunette didn't have any real friends people only sat with her because they thought she was pretty.

The stupid highschool stereotypes had taken over the school and she was not here for it.

Half the time they didn't even bother to look at her, real friendships had value and when highschool was over none of the highschool class systems would matter.

The cheerleaders talked amongst each other with their fake high pitched voices and ponytails taller than half their Jock boyfriends, quiet moans echoed throughout the tables loud chatter and giggles. The cheerleader that sat in front of her was no longer there. But under the table giving her boyfriend a handjob.

Giving them a disgusted look she stood from the table, not sparing them a second glance she walked towards another table.

A significantly smaller table with a tall lanky blonde-haired boy sitting with his head down staring at his lunch food

Leonardo's eyes widened as the girl that he had an inevitable crush on sat at his lonely red table. "Hi," she said a small smile spread across her distinct features. "I- uh, hi," he said a blush blushing glossing over his pink tinted cheeks. "I'm Evangeline," The brunette said, it felt like this was the first conversation she had had in months. "Leo," The blonde said shaking strands of hair out his vision.

"Is that short for anything?" She said with a raised brow, his cheeks reddened

"Leonardo"

Evangeline grinned.

"it's nice to meet you, Leonardo"