★彡 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 - 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙐𝙀𝙎 彡★

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 ~ 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩'𝘴

𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 - 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘜𝘌𝘚

Evangeline pushed her key into the door and twisted it taking a deep breath, she quite frankly didn't know what she would find behind the door. Nudging it to open her eyes widened as the place was clean, very different from how it was this morning. "Dad?" She said as there was no sign of him on the ground floor, " Yasmine?" She called out to the maid. Her family had always been quite wealthy but Evangeline didn't like to show it.

"I'm right here mi amorcito," the middle-aged woman said from behind the kitchen island.

Smiling she went over and gave her a big hug. Yasmine had always been a motherly figure to the young girl, seeing as her's had left when she was six leaving her with her father. And when he couldn't look after her 24/7 he had hired Yasmine.

"I made you some Churros and Gazpacho," she said as she gave her a kiss on her forehead. Pulling her into a tight hug Evangeline slipped a hundred dollar bill into her apron, "For your son-" she whispered "-tell him I said hi"

First Person •

I took the small plate of food in my hands and turned towards the stairs, "Amorcito wait." Yasmine said with a sad expression on her face. "What is it, Yasmine?" I said furrowing my brows in confusion. "Your father" My good mood was gone, and it wasn't hard to tell, My eyes immediately shot to the floor, as a small pout was placed on my lips, my neck craned down looking at the floor and my posture was no longer there.

I shuffled with my feet as my hair slightly covered my face.

"He's gone, he said he will be back next month, that's why he sent me here to look after you" oh.

Sighing I mustered up the best smile I could, "I'll be fine, go home to your family and spend time with them, be happy Yasmine" I could see the hesitation in her eyes, but giving her a reassuring smile she packed up her things "Have a good day Yasmine" I called as the front door shut.

Giving up my facade and placing the plate of food in the fridge I made my way towards my room.

It's big but really well decorated. I had LED lights strung up the wall as well as a clear beaded curtain surrounding my queen-sized bed, the large vanity table against my wall room up a majority of my room though. But the best thing about it is that its pink. Pulling the curtain back I sat on my bed and played with my fingers.

My eyes watered and my lip quivered in anticipation. My fingers trailed up across my arms as the rigid bumps of scared red skin fell under my fingertips, it's your fault.
I told my self. And partly It really is.

Earlier today •

I

made my way towards the stairs as my eyes widened in surprise at the sight of my dad in his business suit. My heart momentarily swelled in joy, he was actually here. "Hey, dad!" I said running up to give him a big hug from behind. I frowned slightly as he pushed me off of him mere seconds after.

"Not right now," he said with a bored expression on his face. Plastering my smile back on my face I stood next to with a big grin in my face, "Go away Evangeline" my smile faltered but was still there nonetheless, at least he talked to me. I thought.

"Okay," I said as I followed him down the stairs "But um, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. Maybe after school, turning eighteen this year so I thought we could celebrate just in case you have to go away for the summer or you h-" The expensive contents that were neatly placed on the small table were now on the floor as the sound of glass shattering rung through my ears. My hands immediately covered them as tears pooled in my eyes and the noise seemed to echo throughout my brain.

"I fucking told you!" He shouted I crumpled to my feet as I closed my eyes, my whole body shook. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I rocked back and forth in a fetal position. He knocked the china off the shelves making more of a ruckus. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I screamed over the sound of glass shattering. The noises stopped and the front door slammed shut. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

School. I thought as my hands shook, the world was still hazy, but isn't it always?

Eleven years ago •

"Ma'am your daughter Evangeline has been showing clear signs of autism, as we told you. There are no tests for autism, but based on her behavioural history it is safe to say she is on the spectrum" A bitter scoff fell from Marie's lips, The entitled woman had always found a way to look down on people. Her privileged life had taken a sour toll on the woman

"There is no way. My daughter isn't stupid and neither am I" her harsh words weren't just harsh but also offensive.

"so If you don't mind I must be going" roughly grabbing her daughter Marie stormed out of the office.

°°

Yelling came from the kitchen, the two adults argued back and forth "They said she has autism, Jeff! Autism!" She shouted. Gripping at her hair Marie's face turned beetroot red in anger, she didn't sign up for this.

"You're acting like it's the end of the world, Marie! She's our daughter" she looked at him in shock, it was all new to her. Being a mother, she'd normally just hand her off to one of the many nanny's that she had hired, but this. This was way too much for the twenty-six-year-old.

"I can't do this," she said walking towards the bedroom.

"What do you mean you can't do this!" Tears flooded Marie's eyes, as he followed her.

"I didn't have three miscarriages for my baby to come out wrong" she seethed throwing her things into a small bag she turned towards him. Hatred fueled throughout her veins,

"tell her that I've gone on vacation"

"Don't look for me"

Present-day •

Children with autism are forty per cent more likely to suffer from mental illness. I sighed, scratching my arm and rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"It's not worth it"

1112 words.

This is a long chapter, and it's now been slightly edited, comment and vote! It gives me motivation.

Thank you for reading have a nice day or night!