The best birthday

There is still time to vote!. For at least two more chapters:

Should Ino go to Hogwarts and be on Hufflepuff? (Paring could be with Draco if you vote yes, as the option of been with Naruto and Sakura, was a no)

A) Yes 1 Vote

B) No

What do you think about Draco Malfoy  with Ino? (Don't tell me because she is muggle-born is impossible. Draco-hermione is a very used paring. Only vote if you want Ino in Hogwarts.

A) Yes

B) No 1 Vote

This new poll, will be open for a while. Like many fanfictions, I will get Sirius out earlier, I will not say when, so this is for that:

What do you think about Kushina and Sirius been together?. I mean Minato is gone and I will think is going to be fun. Can you imagen Kushina putting Sirius in his place when he is being too childish?.  Not to mention Sirius would do the ultimate insult by marrying a muggle-born to his death mother (don't forget, she still has a painting)

A) Yes 1 Vote

b) No

AN: I will not do Harry/Hermione. I don't like that paring. Please stop asking.

Naruto POV

The summer was fun and hot. Harry and I finished our homework under the eyes my mother and her frying pan, too scared not to do what she asked. But after that, we could do whatever we wanted. I invited all Weasley's this time, including Molly and Arthur, the parents of Ron and much to our annoyence, I had to invite Draco as well. We all saw to our amusement, Draco told us that his mother has became very scary and he had received the frying pan more than once for not doing his homework when asked and when his father said that a Malfoy doesn't listen to anybody, well, he ended up sleeping in the couch for a week

"Never do that" I said "always do what she asks or suffer the consequences"

"I hear you" said Draco "so, want to play quidditch?"

"I guess" said Harry "we need it one more player anyway. You don't mind playing with the Weasley's, do you?"

"I have to admit, they are good" said Draco "although I never seen Ron or his sister play"

"I can play" said Ginny "and say something Ron, George and Fred and I will use my Bat-Bogey Hex on you". Ron and the twins shuddered in fear and just nodded. I notice Harry was blushing really hard while looking at Ginny and she was doing the same.

"Isn't a bit to early to have a crushed on someone, Harry?" I asked. Ginny and Harry blushed a crimson red, while I burst into laughter alongside the twins and Ron. Then Ginny decided that was enough and shot us with her Bat-Bogey Hex on me, the twins and Ron "Ouch" I said as felt bats attacking us.

"That's the second scary red-head I meet in my life" said Draco sweet-drooping.

"Who's the first?" I heard Harry asked

"Naruto's mother" Draco answered

"I agree" said Kurama "never mess with Kushina, she is too troublesome". After my mother stopped the Bat-Bogey Hex, we play a quidditch match, where Ron and the twins had their jaws on the floor. She wasn't good. She was a pro playing quidditch. My mother joined us and she was also good. Too bad she was too old to be at Hogwarts. Harry has team up with the twins and my mother, while I team up with Ron, Draco and Ginny. Ron was also good and had blocked a lot of the quaffles my mother try to pass on the rings.

"Not bad, Weasley's" said Draco "I had more fun than been with those idiots of Goyle and Grabbe". Later, we surprised Harry with a surprise birthday party, something he almost cried for. Draco had give him a book of quidditch, Hermione a book of history of magic, Ron some chocolate frogs, the twins gave him, to the horror of Molly and Draco, a prankster book, Hermione, to the surprise of everyone, a quidditch broom servicing kit, Arthur and Molly gave him a fudge brownie and how to identify a misused muggle artifact, respectively , my mother gave him some new clothes and Ginny, a necklace with the letter G (poor Harry blushed a crimson red and her brother's were to afraid of teasing her. And I learned my lesson too) and finally, I  gave him a book on animagus (Hermione look at us suspiciously but later ignored it. Molly asked why I gave him that and I just answer that I found it interesting and thankfully, she just nodded).

"We better go" said Narciza " Lucious thinks we just went to Diagon Ally to buys some things and he will find it strange if we are out too long"

"I understand" said Kushina "take care and remember, to use the frying pan if your husband and son misbehaves too much". Draco sweet-droop at that.

"I already used" said Narciza "Draco didn't want to do his homework and when I ask him nicely to do it, he answered that a Malfoy doesn't listen to anybody, well, he learn not to say that again"

"And my dad too" whispered Draco to Harry, the twins, Ron and me.

"Let's go, Draco" said Narciza "happy birthday again Harry"

"Thanks" Harry said. Narciza grabbed Draco and apparate away.

"I guess we can stop pranking him" said Ron "think we should include him in the PTB?"

"Maybe" said Harry "someone who can prank their own roommates?. Would be awesome"

"So, when do we start you know what?" I asked, when I notice my mom was distracted, talking to Ron's mother and Hermione.

"First, we call the boys" said Ron "and then, we begin"

"We don't have to hurry" I said "it can take us a long time but it will be awesome to do it early"

"I agree on that" said Harry "PTB forever"

"PTB forever!" Said Ron and I.

AN: Draco is not evil and neither is his mother. He will pretend to be bad, so his father won't get suspecious. Lucius been hit with a frying, is just for fun.

AN2: For Draco/Ino (for now, I will count the vote that she goes to hogwarts), I will not do any romantic moments yet but maybe a bit of flirting, like this chapter, so, that poll will be for a while, maybe until fourth book, as there is the Yuke ball.

AN3: Ginny can use magic because her parents, Draco's mom and Kushina are in the Namikaze manor, so the ministry doesn't know who cast the spell (I took this from various fanfics I read).

AN4: Normally, I will asked in various polls, but there is too many people, so here it goes. I could make some of characters more younger than Naruto, meaning that some of them will go when Naruto is in third year and Sakura, Ino and Sasuke are in their second and others go with Sakura, Ino and Sasuke, your choice

Should any of the other rookies join Hogwarts as well?

A) Yes

B) No

AN5: I will not do any Harem. So, even if you choose for Tenten or Hinata to go, I will find another parings for them. Maybe Neville/Hinata, that would be fun.

AN6; About Dobby. He can't go to the manor, because he knows Draco and Narciza are in there and then Naruto's elf, will know Dobby is there. That's why he can't stop the mail either.