The end of the basilisk and the heir

Naruto POV

I saw Riddle exploded in a burst of light just as I come back from distracting the snake. I saw as Ginny woke up and Harry help her and to my surprise, Harry told her something and then he kissed her!. He help her stand up and then the basilisk come out of the water but Harry grabbed Ginny and took her away from the snake.

"We need to kill that thing!" I said to Harry as I arrived to them. Just then I saw as something appeared from the sorting hat. I grabbed and took out a sword. Just when the snake was about to eat me I raised the sword and stabbed right throw it's mouth, while I felt a lot of pain on my arm

"Shit, that's not good" said Kurama "this venom is very deadly and it's going to kill you kid, I can't help you!"

"Naruto!!!" Screamed Harry as I took it sword out, the snake screech and then fall down dead. Harry and Ginny come to me "hold on, Naruto" said Harry, we need to get you to the hospital room. Just the the red bird come flying down to my side.

"Thanks" I said "your a Dumbledore's phoenix, aren't you?". The bird nodded and then let down his head and let some tears in my arm. I saw as my wound heal itself and I then feel completely good.

"Phoenix have healing powers" said Ginny "I read about them". I look and realized she was holding hands with Harry.

"Damn" I said "I own money to Ron now"

"Why would you.....?" Harry started but then his eyes widened "you bet Ginny and I would end together by the end of this term, didn't you?"

"Probably" I answered

"Well, at least I can wait and see if you and Sakura end together" said Harry. I blushed a crimson red, while Ginny and Harry burst into laughter "and win my bet to Ron"

"Jezzz, thanks" I said "at least I won't lose money as we bet Ron and Hermione will end together by the end of fourth year"

"I say sixth" said Ginny giggling "my brother is to naive". We all burst into laughter as we got out of the chamber with the help of the Dumbledore's phoenix. We went to Mcgonagall's office, as we heard crying.

"Are you ready love birds?" I asked teasing my friends. Both blushed a crimson red

"We are" said Harry and Ginny as we enter the office. We saw the Weasley's, Sirius and my mother talking to Dumbledore and Mcgonagall.

"GINNY?" said Molly Weasley, her mother. She hug her and then hug me and Harry "you saved her, you save my baby". Ginny was hugging her mother as Sirius and my mother come and hug us.

"Why didn't you tell a teacher?" My mother ask us

"We were planning doing that but between exams and homework" Harry started "and besides, we didn't know  what was happening, we only knew it was a basilisk"

"But now, I know it was Tom Marvolo Riddle or as the maniac calls himself now, Voldemort" I said. The Weasley's and Mcgonagall shuddered at the name "he had made the worst kind of dark magic known to our world. Professor, I am afraid our fears are true"

"Can you please escort the youngest Weasley's to the hospital room, Molly?" Dumbledore asked. She nodded "mr Ron Weasley can stay, as he is Harry's and Naruto's friend. Molly didn't like that but took Ginny and the other Weasley's away. But before Ginny left she gave Harry a quick kiss on the lips, making Ron jumped in happiness.

"Naruto, you own me fifty galleons!" Ron said happily. Ginny then left but wink at Ron.

"She did that on purpose, didn't she?" I asked Harry, who was blushing really hard as I pay Ron what I own him.

"Now I have to see if I win that Naruto and Sakura get together" Ron said.

"Well, now is the time mr Namikaze" Dumbledore said