A new mystery to solve

Naruto POV

Since Ino was found petrified, there was panic at school. Ino was muggle-born and that means that any muggle-born was in danger. We found Ginny and she was paled. Something was wrong but I didn't know what. The next quidditch game was close and the game was against the snakes. While Draco and a few others changed, much of the others didn't and we knew dirty playing was coming. This time I was going to wait on the bench. Seamus and Dean were replacing Fred and George, as they both had detention for pranking the teachers and sadly they got caught, Mcgonagall had punished them by forbidden them of playing the next quidditch match, meaning this one. So, quidditch reserve beaters come in. And the game was amazing. Both Draco (who got in the team when his father bought nimbus 2001 for the Slytherin team but he also tried out anyway) and Harry were looking for the snitch and Harry saw it first. Sadly, something was wrong as a bludger was out of control, following Harry.

"What's going on?" I asked to the other of the reserve team (both were seven years)

"Looks like the snakes are playing dirty" said one

"But the bludger is out of control" I said "is going after Harry but also trying to knock out whoever is on it's way to him". Both Seamus and Dean were protecting him as much they can. Finally, I and the others in the reserve team saw the bludger crashed with Harry's hand and broke it but he stil manage to the snitch as he crashed. I immediately went to Harry alongside Sirius and my mother, who hit Lockhart with a frying when he try to do something to Harry, much to the horror of all adult males present,  chuckle of the male students and some female students but other females weren't happy at all, Hermione included. 

"Come on, Harry" said my mom "I will take you to the hospital room before this moron do something to you"

"Thanks aunt" Harry said.

Harry POV

I was taken to the hospital room by my aunt and I had to take a disgusting potion so my hand can be cured. I was awaken by the same voice I heard before we founders Ino and mrs Norris. When I open my eyes, I saw a strange house-elf.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Name is Dobby, sir" the elf called Dobby said "please to meet you"

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. The elf started to shake uncomfortably

"Dobby has to warn you that terrible things are about to happen and so Harry Potter must return home"Dobby said

"What?" I said "I can't go back home!. I have to study and besides, I can't leave my friends!!!"

"History is about to repeat itself" said Dobby "now that the chamber of secrets has been opened again".

"How do you know that?" I asked "wait a second, you did something to that bludger, didn't you?. You thought I would return home after it, didn't you?"

"Dobby is sorry, sir" said Dobby "but Dobby insist that Harry Potter must return home!. Dobby couldn't warn him before because he had other elf's with him and master Dr...". Dobby's eyes widened as he grabbed a lamp and started to hit himself with it. But he stopped when I heard voices. He quickly put the lamp back and then disappear. I turn around faking sleep. I heard Dumbledore speak and said that their greatest fear has became true. The chamber has been opened again. When I was sure they left, their in the corner on a bad was Colin Creevey. He was also petrified and the third victim to be petrified. We definitely have a new mystery to solve and we need to stop this before more victims appeared or worse kill.

Open polls:

When should Kushina and Sirius marry?. They will got out in a few dates and I will write a chapter or two about their relationship.

A) Naruto wins the bet 2 votes

B) Harry wins the bet 1 vote

Parings votes

Neville/Hinata

A) Yes 1 vote

B) No

Kiba/Daphne Greengrass

A) Yes 2 votes

B) No 1 vote

Draco/Ino

A) Yes 1 vote

B) No 1 vote

Do not vote again. I would not count them.