End of school year

Naruto POV

After Sirius and Kreacher destroy the necklace, the elf had changed and look happier. There was a sudden knock on the door. Dumbledore quickly hide the locket and fix his office as the door was brutally opened by no other than Lucious Malfoy. Although, when he saw Kushina, he flinched but then returned to his usual scowl.

"So, now that the Weasley girl has disappear, the board of governors has decided to remove you" he said showing a piece of parchment

"I think you were not updated" said mister Weasley "my daughter is safe thanks to Harry and his Naruto here, so, have about you get out?"

"Then, who was the culprit?" Asked Malfoy

"Tom Marvolo Riddle" I answered "or as you now him, Voldemort". He shuddered at the name "you should have make sure to clean yourself of the horcrux magic, Malfoy, as a Namikaze, I can detected in your hands"

"Why don't you prove it?" Said Malfoy smirking, as wouldn't be able to

"Okay" I answered. His smirk disappear. I point my wand at him "horcrux residuum detectium". My wand glow yellow on his hands.

"Stupify!!!!" Screamed mr Weasley in anger, making Malfoy sr fly and crashed with the wall and fall unconscious. I then saw an elf looking at his master unconscious form.

"Dobby?" Harry asked then

"Arthur, was that necessary?" Asked Dumbledore

"He almost got my daughter kill!" Screamed Arthur "and I will make sure he rots in Azkaban for it!!". Dumbledore sighted and went to his fireplace and make a call. Minute's later, a woman with a monocle appeared alongside a pink hair woman and black man

"What's going on?" She asked. Dumbledore quickly explained what happened

"As you can see Amelia, we got a supposed victim of the impirious curse with a horcrux of you know who" said Arthur "and he gave it to my daughter!!!"

"Well, I think we can have a trail for mr Malfoy" said the woman named Amelia.

"Kingsley, Tonks, removed his wand and tight him up" said Amelia "we need Verosiratum"

"I will ask my potion teacher for it" Dumbledore. Moments later Slughorn come in with the potion "Naruto and Harry, you will be awarded specials awards for services to the school. Now, please go to the hospital room. This will not be pleasant"

"Yes, professor" said Harry and Naruto. Before we left, Harry stopped and look at Dumbledore

"Sir, can you see if is possible to free Dobby?" Harry asked "I know Draco Malfoy and his mom changed but I own him one, for trying to warn us"

"I will try but I can't promise anything" Dumbledore.

"Can I ask a favor too?" I asked

"Depends on what you need, mr Namikaze" said Dumbledore

"Can you see if is possible to arrest Lockhart?" I said "he is a fraud and didn't teach us anything this year. We only learned everything about himself" Dumbledore nodded and then we left to the hospital room after that.

Next day

Harry POV

After been check by Madam Pomfrey, we left to tell our friends what happened. They weren't happy they couldn't help but they were glad we make it out of the chamber alive. We had to explain that there wasn't time to get anyone and Ginny's life was in danger. Of course, the rumors of Ginny been Harry's girlfriend had spread and poor Harry was now been told he had a girlfriend.