Trial of Sirius Black

Harry POV

After the terrible revelation that Ron's rat was a man and that man was responsible for my parents deaths as much as Voldemort's, I was angry and I wanted that man to pay for his crimes. He was friends with my dad and mother and that rat betray them!!!. He make an innocent man go to jail and what's worse, he didn't have a trail!.

"Harry, stop it" said Naruto "that rat will pay but been anxious won't help you. We need to be calm for this"

"Your right" I said "time for my godfather to be free". The trial had begun and they had brought a man in chains that was very thin and had long hair and bear. He was wearing prison rags and he look sick.

"This emergency  meeting of the Wizergatium has begun" said a woman with a monocle "this is a trial for one Sirius Orion Black, accused of betraying the Potters and murdering someone who until now was supposed to be dead, Peter Pretrigew". The rat was brought and I again started to get angry. Whispers started to be heard. The ministry was red of embarrassment. He was one of the people refusing to believe that Sirius was innocent, until now.

"Sirius Orion Black, so you accept testifying under Verosiratum?" Asked the minister

"I do" he said. The minister nodded and another man give him three drops of the true serum. Same as Pretrigew, Sirius eyes turn glazy.

"Are you Sirius Orion Black?" Asked the minister

"Yes" said Sirius

"Did you betray the Potters?" Asked the minister. I rolled my eyes when I saw the minister was expecting Sirius would say yes.

"No, I did not!" He answered "this rat did!"

"Why did everyone thought you were secret keeper?" Asked Dumbledore

"So everyone will think I was" said Sirius "I was going to be bait, so no one would suspect this rat!. We knew there was a traitor and I am ashamed to say we thought it was Remus Lupin"

"Are you a death eater?" Asked the stubborn minister

"No, I am not!!" Said Sirius "I would never join Voldemort!". Many shuddered at the name.

"That's enough" said the woman with the monocle "give him the antidote!". The auror did "all those in favor of declaring Sirius Orion Black innocent of all crimes?". More than 3/4 raised their hands "then is decided, Sirius Orion Black, your declared innocent and you will be pay the sume of 1 million galleons for been sentence for a crime you didn't committed and you Petter Pretrigew, are sentence to life in Azkaban for the betrayal of the Potters and murdering twelve muggles!!. Take him away and make sure his cell has anti-animagus spells!". The rat was taken away and Sirius was freed of his chains. I went to him alongside a man with scars and look older than Sirius and when he hug him, I knew they know each other. After he stop hugging him, he look at me.

"Hi Harry" he said "and who's this beautiful lady?". I saw my aunt Kushina blushed a crimson red like her hair.

"Kushina Uzumaki is the name" she answered "so, your Harry's godfather, right?"

"Yes, I am" he said "Harry, I don't know what's been happening, where do you live?"

"I live with my cousin and aunt" I answered "short story, Ron's mom threaten to hit Dumbledore with the frying pan of doom if he didn't allow me to live with my cousin"

"Cousin?" Sirius asked "I didn't know James had more family"

"We are third cousins" Naruto said "but I still technically have Potter blood on me"

"Potter's and their redheads" mumbled Sirius

"Does pink counts as red?" Naruto asked

"Well, is red with white, so probably, why?" Sirius asked

"No reason" Naruto answered blushing.

"Can I asked what happened to your husband lady Uzumaki?" Sirius asked

"He died defending my former home" my aunt answered "it's a long story"

"Well, I would love to hear it" said Sirius "I don't want to go to my family house and I..."

"Of course you can come" said Naruto "we live at Namikaze manor and I had special permission to live there with my elf as Harry needs to be seventeen to live there or have a guardian"

"I will be honored to live with you and your beautiful mother" Sirius said. My aunt's cheeks were as red as her hair and Naruto and I almost fainted when we saw her kiss Sirius cheek. I couldn't believe it!.

"You need a bath mister" said Kushina "then we talk"

"Sure thing" said Sirius as he followed my aunt.

"Harry" Naruto said then "I bet you a hundred galleons they are married by  the end of next year"

"I say the end of our school year" I said

"Deal!" Naruto said as we shake hands.

What do you think about Kushina and Sirius been together?. I mean Minato is gone and I will think is going to be fun. Can you imagen Kushina putting Sirius in his place when he is being too childish?.  Not to mention Sirius would do the ultimate insult by marrying a muggle-born to his death mother (don't forget, she still has a painting)

A) Yes 2 Votes (Winner)

b) No

New poll

When should Kushina and Sirius marry?. They will got out in a few dates and I will write a chapter about their relationship.

A) Naruto wins the bet

B) Harry wins the bet

New Parings votes

Neville/Hinata

A) Yes

B) No

Kiba/Daphne Greengrass

A) Yes

B) No

Any ideas who should be with the other rookies?. I will not focus on them but maybe for future books.