Going back to Hogwarts and surprise faces

Naruto POV

After summer was over, it was time to go back to school. Hogwarts was amazing, it was my second home and learning magic, was amazing. Not to mention I make some very good friends. We all meet at platforms 9 3/4, we say goodbye to our families and we went to a compartment.

"I can't believe Lockhart will be our teacher!" Said Ron "he is an idiot"

"And a fraud" I said "he couldn't possible have done any of this!. The dates don't match"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked "not that I am his fan. I agree with Ron, he is a fame seeking idiot"

"Look, for example he says he did something on may 21 on Egypt but on the same day, he was on spain?" I said "that doesn't make sense. Both days are the same day, almost one hour of difference"

"Your right" said Dean "he is a fraud"

"I have the feeling he will worst than Quirrel" said Harry

"So, we won't learn anything again" I said "men, how we are supposed to became aurors, when we have idiot's in DADA?"

"I know" said Ron "that's a really good profession and will love to caught dark wizards"

"We are lucky the girls didn't find us yet!" Said Harry

"Girls are too troublesome" I said "they probably are in another compartment planning something against us. They haven't forgotten the pranks we did to them, remember?"

"You think is a prank war then?" Asked Neville gulping

"Probably" said Ron "they didn't look happy when their hairs turned pink". We burst into laughter. Our compartment door opened and Draco entered and then closed

"Sorry to enter like this, but there is a very rude kid on the train" he said

"First year?" I asked as I drink some pumpkin juice

"Yeah" said Draco "strange kid with a strange hair style. It looks like the butt of a duck". I spit my pumpkin juice after hearing that.

"What?" I asked "did you say he bad a duck-butt hair style?"

"Yeah, why?" Said Draco

"Did you meet anyone else?" I asked

"There was this girl dress in purple with long blond hair" said Draco "and I think I saw a girl with pink hair as well. You know them?"

"Yes" I said "the kid with the duck-butt hair is Sasuke. He is an arrogant asshole and thinks everyone is lower than him because he is an Uchiha. Fucking hate Uchiha's"

"Can I ask why?" Harry asked me

"You know I have the nine tails, right?" I asked them. They all nodded "it was a fucking Uchiha who free him from my mother and force him to attack my village. His fucking clan is the reason my father died and why my village hated me"

"You shouldn't blame the crimes of one of them  to all of them" said Harry

"I know" I said "but Sasuke is nothing like his mother was. He is arrogant and complete asshole"

"Like his mother was?" Asked all the guys

"His brother murdered all the clan in one night" I answered "supposedly for to test his power but I don't believe it. I think it was because they were planning a coup d'etat and Itachi was ordered to do it"

"I think the arrogant duck-butt is gone" said Draco "ohh, no. Grabbe ans Goyle are coming this way. Listen, I will say so nasty words to you, is only so they can hear me, okay?". We nodded, understanding why. He open the compartment door "see letter, losers. I hope Potter you can enjoyed what life you have, soon it will all be over for you blood-traitors and mudbloods". We saw Goyle and Grabbe laughing like two idiots and then Malfoy left.