1 new girl

Billie's POV
I got expelled from my old school for "violence" I fought a lot of people, threatened a lot of people, they saw me as dangerous, even teachers were scared of me the principal was scared of me. I would hang around with the wrong people, skip school get high, hookup with people, I cheated on my girlfriend multiple times she broke up with me but I didn't care, but one day my parents decided to move to a neighborhood around where Finneas and his girlfriend Claudia lives, they think it's a good neighborhood for me to start over and become a better person. I think my parents think I'm a disappointment wouldn't agree more.

"We're here"

My mom pulled into the driveway of our new house it was nice.

My dad pulled in behind us in the uhaul  truck, we unloaded everything it took long but we made progress plus Finneas and Claudia was here to help us

"It's pretty late and you have school tomorrow Billie go to bed" my brother said to me

"Okay dad"

"I'm serious Billie you're my little sister and I think this neighborhood and this school is going to change you"

"You're disappointed too aren't you"

"If I'm being honest yes I'm very disappointed you knew what you were doing Billie you're 16 I know mom and dad raised you better than that"

I scoffed and went up to my room slamming the door behind me
-
-
-
The next morning

I woke up took a quick shower and did my morning routine, I decided to wear a white sweatshirt with a black shirt over it along with white pants and matching shorts to go with it, I topped it off with some black and white Nike's and a Beanie along with a chain and some rings.

I looked in the mirror one last time before walking downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast

"Good morning Billie"

"Morning"

I sat down and ate my breakfast until it was time to go, I grabbed my bag and walked to the car